ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Sasse Memorial Stadium Story

Wow, three minutes of a politician promoting himself, and 30 second of actual history. The UT professor really knows how to plug himself using Huskers and soldiers.

Wow, three minutes of a politician promoting himself, and 30 second of actual history. The UT professor really knows how to plug himself using Huskers and soldiers.
Wow unbelievable I never saw or herd anything political!! It's a very nice tribute to the men and women who served in the military plus it explains how memorial stadium first was built. Who you rather have someone like Barry O or Jane Kleeb narrate whom both dispise the US military.

Did you even watch the video? You would really have to bend over backwards to find any self-promotion in that video, let alone most of the video. Regardless of your politics or feelings about the person who made the video, it's a cool, short history lesson about Memorial Stadium. Just leave it at that.

Guy put out a nice video about Memorial Stadium for Memorial day. Theres nothing political about it. Can you people not put aside your political opinions and bickering for one day? Its a classy video about our stadium, those who built it, and most importantly those who are memorialized by it.

The old stadium has taken on extra meaning for me, thanks for posting.
Too many people are poisoned by today's political culture I guess. If only those stadium founders could hear you now, that's totally shameful and you ought to check yourself
I feel real pride in what was built, the messenger in the video did nothing to diminish that.

Simply incredible that a simple post about Memorial stadium and honoring our veterans on Memorial Day gets reduced to a political pissing contest. So sad. So pathetic. Take your political bullshit elsewhere and stfu.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT