ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Sasse leaving FL

Just the way you asked that questions speaks volumes.
Listen, I voted for Trump twice and will vote for him again because I’d rather nail my hand to a burning building than vote for a Democrat.

The point I’m making is that with Trump it’s always personal. Frankly, the way he behaved at times during his first day in the White House was beneath the office, with pettiness, vindictiveness and bullying. He seems to have learned some decorum over the last couple of years. But his instincts at times are just baffling. I don’t mind an aggressive and forceful nature, but it is dumb to pick fights and make enemies because of a fragile ego. Better to win some people over instead of creating voters who only want to vote against you, even in spite of how awful the alternative is.

As I remember it, he could not take even a little bit of criticism from Sasse without acting like a big baby, further proving Sasses point. You just don’t need these unforced errors.

He actually is, though. Despite anything Sasse said while in office, he was voting with Trump at all times. Only voted to impeach when he had one foot out the door and needed the PR. Other than that, the practice of running higher eduction like the mob and bilking all of the money out while not doing any actual work was NOT invented by Sasse. It certainly isn't a practice isolated to a political party, that shit's been going on forever all across the spectrum.
Not true. He did NOT vote like that. That's why he didn't run for reelection. He was more than likely getting booted in the primary

Did you read the contracts or know anything about them? Go through their budgets, or just believed an author that seemed really butt hurt about staff not living in Gainesville. The value of their homes was important to this story.
Couldn't be the comprehensive review toward strategic priorities from over 200 campus stakeholders to allocate resources. These are hundreds of millions of dollars. Their athletic department took in another 30 million.
Value of their homes should have ZERO to do with it. I don't care if they're green and from Mars. If they are good at their job that's all that matters. What does the price of their house have anything to do with it other than create jealousy 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT