ADVERTISEMENT

Belicheck's a dawg!!!

Approve South Park GIF

Watch! They'll get married, they'll **** and hell have a heart attack and everything goes to her. Seen this movie before lol

It's like a Hallmark movie. You cannot keep true love down!!

Old TV show called Vegas with James Cann...his best buddy is Belichecks age, who's banging somebody this gals age, Cann says "You know she's only in it for the money right"? ...his buddy replies ..."and she's going to earn every dime"
money is a powerful aphrodisiac

Really pretty sad when men his age either delude themselves into thinking that someone this much younger would actually be interested in them if they weren't wealthy or they don't care and just want a piece.

To each his own I guess.

She's a little young even for Bill's kids. Wonder what they think? But she's over 18, so I don't have a problem with it. Good for him. I wouldn't suggest a marriage though.

My first wife used to work at First Westroads Bank, and this story is 25 years old...but one of the owners of the bank, a famous Omaha name everyone here knows....was banging one of my wife's friends who was a teller there...she was approx 23ish, the dude was old back then, now he's got 25 more laps around the sun on his belt...

...the teller was basically on call. He set her up in a nice apartment, nice new car, all she had to do was pick up when he called. Pretty sweet set-up, made even better by his wife who knew, but acted like she didn't. Cause she was no better than his side piece. The stories she told...even if half were false, the other half were enough for me me go..."Dude"

Last edited:
if one of my friends started dating a 72 year old man, no matter how rich/famous he was, I would be worried for her brain function.
I don’t know why everyone is calling out Belichick on being a pervert and it’s his problem. Most older men dream of this . I agree with you the problem with this relationship is in her court.

Really pretty sad when men his age either delude themselves into thinking that someone this much younger would actually be interested in them if they weren't wealthy or they don't care and just want a piece.

To each his own I guess.
I mean...he knows.

We all know.

Like, my friends that had/have lake houses and boats....they are all of a sudden super popular with the girls come summer time. They know why.

Afterwards does he make her watch film? Give her some super grouchy technique criticism? Like, "gawdammit Hudson, I told you to rub that off underneath! We're gonna keep doing it until you get it right!"
Mad Bill GIF

My first wife used to work at First Westroads Bank, and this story is 25 years old...but one of the owners of the bank, a famous Omaha name everyone here knows....was banging one of my wife's friends who was a teller there...she was approx 23ish, the dude was old back then, now he's got 25 more laps around the sun on his belt...

...the teller was basically on call. He set her up in a nice apartment, nice new car, all she had to do was pick up when he called. Pretty sweet set-up, made even better by his wife who knew, but acted like she didn't. Cause she was no better than his side piece. The stories she told...even if half were false, the other half were enough for me me go..."Dude"
More common than some think. Wouldn’t work at my house. Unfortunately most women lose interest long before men do. 😕

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT