ADVERTISEMENT

Belicheck's a dawg!!!

Not a big deal in most cultures, but American feminists will tell you it’s ’disgusting’ or ‘creepy’, blah blah blah. They’re just pissed. Supply meets demand . Really nobody’s business but the two consenting adults.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
Good for them. I would do the same thing if I were him. I think it's weird on her part. Being attractive and young it's not like she couldn't find a rich young man to pamper her. Makes me think of Adam Sandler in Big Daddy.

Not a big deal in most cultures, but American feminists will tell you it’s ’disgusting’ or ‘creepy’, blah blah blah. They’re just pissed. Supply meets demand . Really nobody’s business but the two consenting adults.
Especially when they take selfies and post em.

Good for them. I would do the same thing if I were him. I think it's weird on her part. Being attractive and young it's not like she couldn't find a rich young man to pamper her. Makes me think of Adam Sandler in Big Daddy.
She’s not hot enough for a young rich man. She had to go older

Reactions: HuskerDrew
She flirts with him a little bit, maybe sports a little cleavage. His eyes light up and he fumbles over his words a bit like a nervous schoolboy. She sees an opportunity. The rest is history.
After handling the pressure of coaching to 8 Super Bowl wins - I highly doubt a college girl with cans is going to fluster Bill and make him fumble his words.

He probably “On to Cincinnati”-ed her to his place. I’m sure it wasn’t the first time he bedded someone 1/3 his age and it likely won’t be the last.

After handling the pressure of coaching to 8 Super Bowl wins - I highly doubt a college girl with cans is going to fluster Bill and make him fumble his words.

He probably “On to Cincinnati”-ed her to his place. I’m sure it wasn’t the first time he bedded someone 1/3 his age and it likely won’t be the last.

Oh, you underestimate the ability of a pretty girl to turn an old man into a bumbling fool. Sometimes they are not even that pretty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT