ADVERTISEMENT

Beau Bisharat

I wouldn't read anything into tweets. Lamar Jackson retweeted a lot of Arizona State fans the past few days.

@90thousand is an account name... not sure this means anything other than someone is probably tweeting him and he just responded with a geek grin

Screen_Shot_2016_02_02_at_2_40_57_PM.png

I was thinking 90,000 is a certain stadium's capacity...

Who was the recruit last year or the year before that never experienced snow before? It ended up working in our favor...

One can only hope that POB and Grim, both California guys, will help on the visit this weekend.
Not sure, we had alot of guys from warm weather states in late last year. I remember Riley and staff had a snowball fight with the recruits, I thought it was great. There was one OL who didn't participate and he ended up signing with Utah.

He visited Colorado recently so that shouldn't be a problem.

Who was the recruit last year or the year before that never experienced snow before? It ended up working in our favor...

One can only hope that POB and Grim, both California guys, will help on the visit this weekend.

Grim is kind of under the radar as signed already. Man I'm excited about our WR's.

Grim is kind of under the radar as signed already. Man I'm excited about our WR's.
I am excited to see Grim. All he did was catch a burjillion yards worth of passes and score eleventy touchdowns last year. Kids like that sometimes roll in with a major chip on their shoulder about not getting the big rankings.

“Really one of the biggest things is that every coach at Nebraska would talk to me. Every last one there, even the player personnel people, they all just wanted me there. I just got such a really good vibe. Can’t forget about Nebraska’s fan base. It’s amazing knowing that many people want you and I’ll get to play at a high-level in front of 90,000 people. That really can’t be beat.”

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Artic...-Top247-defensive-back-Lamar-Jackson-43379983

Was just gonna say that. If a person has never really been in the snow before, they think it's awesome to experience.

I think the guys seeing snow for the first time were Alex Davis and Mo Berry or Antonio Reed. It was funny seeing photos on Twitter of them in the stadium with all the snow.

According to Jackson he's visiting NU this weekend and he;s CONFIDENT NU will get him

I think it's amusing every time I see a thread defending Nebraska's climate. Only someone who still lives in Nebraska would perceive the need to be defensive. Kids like new things. Now that I am old and arthritic, I'd never want to move back to the ice belt, but 17 year olds living in the South certainly are more open to new things. Obviously our head coach understands that fact and is turning California into a gold mine for us.

I'm pleased just to be in the race this late. Very high quality addition wherever he ends up.

Yes he was committed to Stanford, but who projects him as a FB?

ESPN profile suggests FB or H-Back as his eventual position. Stanford told him he could be their next Gerhart when he committed, but then he decommitted so that makes me wonder. He just looks like a good football player to me. Probably could play multiple positions including LB.

Reactions: HuskerTimOmaha
If Nebraska lands Beau Bisharat it puts them at 222.39 points on 247. In the unlikely event of nobody adding anybody else, that puts Nebraska at 18th.

but then he decommitted so that makes me wonder.

From checking out a few other sites it looks like Stanford may have moved him along to get that 4* OT to switch from Michigan. It looks like the OT was a package deal with a 2* RB from the same high school. Coincidentally, they committed on the same day.

A fullback with good hands paired with a mobile quarterback who can throw is an almost guaranteed touchdown inside the ten.

He reminds me a lot of Jano but faster, much faster. Seems to love contact and could be a defining piece to the offense in rendering a smash mouth identity (a continuation and elaboration of what Jano did last year). A ball-carrying fullback would fit him nicely. With his skill set, he could also play RB or LB but I'm enamored by the possibilities as a FB.

Reactions: Crushinator
A fullback with good hands paired with a mobile quarterback who can throw is an almost guaranteed touchdown inside the ten.
It sounds like he wants to play RB. A Big Back with good hands is a nice thing to have inside the 10 too. Let's get him on campus and see where he fits. Great athlete.

From checking out a few other sites it looks like Stanford may have moved him along to get that 4* OT to switch from Michigan. It looks like the OT was a package deal with a 2* RB from the same high school. Coincidentally, they committed on the same day.

Interesting that they'd drag in a 2* RB, but their need/desire to grab the OT must be significant. Don't know the players in question nor Stanford's needs, but maybe the RB wasn't a stretch in their offense.

To the young and hip CB means crystal ball. To the less young and marginally hip, CB was a type of radio once in almost every car. To the even less young and un-hip CB means constipated blockage.

I feel good that I didn’t know that, but I noticed that you did.

Reactions: CC_Lemming
Is there a chance grades may have been an issue?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT