ADVERTISEMENT

Bears making a huge mistake.

Bears fans think about GB every day. Our resident Bears fan, probably 10 times a day.
The irony of saying that while you Packers fans obsessively keep this thread bumped to the top lol
Right. 4 SB wins were in the leather helmet days. Keep trying sparky. You're not very good at this.😂
All that to not even be top 3 in Super Bowl wins?

Notre Dame was a bad comp. Iowa is actually perfect. Most of your success was pre moon-landing, and you hang banners for meaningless wins to fill the trophy case void.

That and the average fan has a bmi greater than their IQ and a wife who looks like their little brother.

• Wow
Reactions: HBK4life
The irony of saying that while you Packers fans obsessively keep this thread bumped to the top lol

Notre Dame was a bad comp. Iowa is actually perfect. Most of your success was pre moon-landing, and you hang banners for meaningless wins to fill the trophy case void.

That and the average fan has a bmi greater than their IQ and a wife who looks like their little brother.
Stop projecting little fella. And we didn't land on the moon until after 1996 and 2010? Wow. You learn something new every day. So, if 1996 and 2010 are leather helmet days what is the Bears only SB in 1985? You sure seem very invested in a back and forth between Bears and Packers fans. Especially for someone who is too big a pussy to even rep a team.😒😂

Reactions: Huskers123456

I think I found you on X.

Let me break it down in simple math even a Bears fan can comprehend. The Bears, Vikings and Lions combined have 1 SB win. Packers have 4. I would be jealous of Green Bay's success if I were you too.
So you still admit you are obsessed. Because even that stat right there I had no idea about, yet you know everything about the Bears (and other teams)

• Wow
So you still admit you are obsessed. Because even that stat right there I had no idea about, yet you know everything about the Bears (and other teams)
No. It's called knowing your team and it's history. I know a lot about my Huskers. I know Iowa will always suck. They will always be little brother. Same thing for the Bears compared to my Packers. The Bears are Iowa to my Packers. Nothing more than an afterthought.

No. It's called knowing your team and it's history. I know a lot about my Huskers. I know Iowa will always suck. They will always be little brother. Same thing for the Bears compared to my Packers. The Bears are Iowa to my Packers. Nothing more than an afterthought.
I mean...you know a lot about other teams! It is kind of impressive. I don't even know if GB played this weekend.

all these Pecker fans here make me chuckle

punching bags like them make the world go 'round

• Haha
Shit posting. Which is ok.

I watched the NFC North from the time I got up until 530. Any football fan would at least check the scores of division opponents.
I am really more of a CFB fan, NFL has become background noise for me. I don't play fantasy football and most of my gambling is done on CFB games.

Reactions: Huskers123456
Speaking of shit posters..... our resident CU fan has stopped by.
so cute!

gotta love a cuddly, cheese-filled Pecker fan

you can post about me all you want - happy to help you burn a few cals, grotesquely obese Pecker fan

all these Pecker fans here make me chuckle

punching bags like them make the world go 'round
Aren't you a results matter guy? Maybe your team should try beating the Packers once in awhile.... Congrats on your crowning achievement of beating the worst team in the NFL the last 5 years (Carolina) and a team who is about to fire everyone...again.. and is trending to end like Carolina (Jax). Great job!

Aren't you a results matter guy? Maybe your team should try beating the Packers once in awhile.... Congrats on your crowning achievement of beating the worst team in the NFL the last 5 years (Carolina) and a team who is about to fire everyone...again.. and is trending to end like Carolina (Jax). Great job!
As an NU fan he wants to fire a coach with every loss. But as a Bears fan he's perfectly fine with 40 years of shit teams, shit QB's and shit coaches. Weird.

Sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities, sweetheart

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT