ADVERTISEMENT

Bears making a huge mistake.

This surprises me, because you give off major “the game is played on paper” vibes

Every post about intangibles is responded to with measurables that prove nothing but you believe are the end-all-be-all

Very results > process

Did you start?
Yes. Measurables prove nothing, got it. I was speaking your simplistic language about how Malik is a winner and Caleb is not. That’s all I got for ya today.

Yes. Measurables prove nothing, got it. I was speaking your simplistic language about how Malik is a winner and Caleb is not. That’s all I got for ya today.
this is a very overly dramatic response to something I didn't say.

we're going on 2 years of me discussing intangibles like leadership and mindset (committing to the run) and you responding with stats (results) that have nothing to do with process and dropping the mic as if you've proven something (you haven't).

it's very elementary and screams "I don't get it".

no reason to be so bitchy and defensive, big guy. just trying to learn a bit about where this comes from.

That'd be a great hire to me. At least bring back the toughness to Chicago.
I think Vrabel would be a great hire for Da Bears, but are there currently any successful defensive minded coaches in the NFL right now? Tomlin and Bills coach are the only ones I can think of and Tomlin hasn’t sniffed the Super Bowl since before Big Ben started to decline. Didn’t watch the Titans much when he was HC but they always seemed like they needed something more to them.

I think Vrabel would be a great hire for Da Bears, but are there currently any successful defensive minded coaches in the NFL right now? Tomlin and Bills coach are the only ones I can think of and Tomlin hasn’t sniffed the Super Bowl since before Big Ben started to decline. Didn’t watch the Titans much when he was HC but they always seemed like they needed something more to them.
Agree, but maybe he learned something and is going to adjust a little bit. Personally I think he is a really good coach, but like you said just lacked something always especially on the Offensive side. The bears actually have some pretty good weapons, just need to kick that OL in the butt and have someone who preaches toughness come in. They are soft.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Agree, but maybe he learned something and is going to adjust a little bit. Personally I think he is a really good coach, but like you said just lacked something always especially on the Offensive side. The bears actually have some pretty good weapons, just need to kick that OL in the butt and have someone who preaches toughness come in. They are soft.
He probably would make his OC protect his young QB a little bit by committing to the run game. It's insane how much they've put on Williams but as a Vikings fan I hope it continues....

it's not true, of course

Bears need to run the damn ball. simple as that.
fishing.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT