ADVERTISEMENT

Bears making a huge mistake.

GWAvWFtWsAAVjM7

Not hating to point out stats. He was not good.
common for rookie qb's in their first game. doesn't change the weird obsessions many of yall have with wanting him to fail.

more good QB's is good for the league, kinda like your boy Jordan Love who was broken by the Eagles in Brazil.

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
TBF, it was a pretty rough week for a lot of qb's. I personally think enforcing tackles lining up at the line of scrimmage is causing major problems for qbs. Edge rushers wreaking havoc with pressure.

common for rookie qb's in their first game. doesn't change the weird obsessions many of yall have with wanting him to fail.

more good QB's is good for the league, kinda like your boy Jordan Love who was broken by the Eagles in Brazil.
You don't even rep a team. You just ride on Kong's tiny nuts. I've posted many times in this thread that I'm rooting for him. Learn to read. And a sprained MCL is not broken stupid. I don't root for anyone to get injured but you do you.

You don't even rep a team. You just ride on Kong's tiny nuts. I've posted many times in this thread that I'm rooting for him. Learn to read. And a sprained MCL is not broken stupid. I don't root for anyone to get injured but you do you.
"i'm mad that i can't make fun of a team you like"

nice argument, brainlet.

not only that, you managed to speak on another man's genitalia and get pissy over something you pretended i said. does it get old acting like a feminine twitter bot 24/7?

• Haha

I want all Bear's QB's to fail as a Packers fan. Has nothing to do with Caleb. I feel the same way about the Lions and Vikings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT