ADVERTISEMENT

Bears making a huge mistake.

Just saying what I would have done...doesn't mean i'm right...but under my scenario, they add a couple really nice picks via a trade, and get a better draft position next year cause they were gonna suck this year anyway....I'd play the long game as far away as they feel, to me anyway
After reading the story on his surgery and knowing what they had to do, I think it’s questionable whether McCarthy ever starts a regular season game. He would have been better off with an ACL IMO. He walked around several days on a badly torn meniscus which compounds the problem and lessens the chance it heals properly

After reading the story on his surgery and knowing what they had to do, I think it’s questionable whether McCarthy ever starts a regular season game. He would have been better off with an ACL IMO. He walked around several days on a badly torn meniscus which compounds the problem and lessens the chance it heals properly

Hey I never woulda drafted the shrimp... Terrible selection IMO. For most of the year I was pretty high on him but the more I watched with my own eyes and saw Hargod play calls tnat seemed to suggest he didnt completwly trust JJ to throw it...no thank you. Not in the first round anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT