ADVERTISEMENT

BC @ FSU

Florida State was never very good. They were slightly better than the majority of the G5-tier conference they are in.

There is not a single P5 conference outside of the ACC that they would’ve won last year, let alone played in the championship game of.

Norvell will never be able to put together a team that runs with the titans, it’s just not in his DNA
Norvell and Frost were able to have the best athletes in the AAC and won their games that way. It is easier to stockpile athletes in the G5 than it is in P4. Deion is figuring that out now at sCUm. I do not see a favorable future for any of these guys.

Reactions: RedMyMind
Same here, complete bullshit. I don’t care if Disney raised their prices, not my problem. I agreed to a contract with DirecTV that said I will get these (ABCD…) channels. I didn’t make a deal with Disney, I agree to a contract with DircTV that said they would provide this(these) channels. Disney changing their prices shouldn’t be my problem, but guess DirecTV is gonna pass their cheap ass problems down to the consumer. If this isn’t fixed soon I’m cancelling these bums. 😡
So you want Direct TV to absorb all price increases? How do you expect them to stay in business if they do? Disney is a shit show right now, and this is why I watch all their programming for free on YouTube during the season. I refuse to give Disney a penny of my money. They offered me Hulu for a year for $1 a month and I took it knowing it takes more than that to provide that service. In Nov. I will cancel. Hulu really isn't worth it anymore since I get the something from TubiTV for free.

Norvell and Frost were able to have the best athletes in the AAC and won their games that way. It is easier to stockpile athletes in the G5 than it is in P4. Deion is figuring that out now at sCUm. I do not see a favorable future for any of these guys.
He basically did what Mel Tucker did in 2021.

Hit the portal lottery to steal some momentum before getting crushed by a real team (Georgia in FSU's case, Ohio State in MSU's case) then the team fell apart.

FSU was hyped for beating a very overrated LSU team early in the season when Brian Kelly never has his team ready to compete. They carried momentum through their soft schedule and brainlets got excited that there was potentially a new powerhouse.

It is natural to want to hate bureaucracies, so the CFB playoff committee gets scrutinized no matter what they do. This however was one of the years they hit the nail on the head and delivered an excellent playoff to us fans.

He basically did what Mel Tucker did in 2021.

Hit the portal lottery to steal some momentum before getting crushed by a real team (Georgia in FSU's case, Ohio State in MSU's case) then the team fell apart.

FSU was hyped for beating a very overrated LSU team early in the season when Brian Kelly never has his team ready to compete. They carried momentum through their soft schedule and brainlets got excited that there was potentially a new powerhouse.

It is natural to want to hate bureaucracies, so the CFB playoff committee gets scrutinized no matter what they do. This however was one of the years they hit the nail on the head and delivered an excellent playoff to us fans.
So we should discount USC’s W then, correct?

So you want Direct TV to absorb all price increases? How do you expect them to stay in business if they do? Disney is a shit show right now, and this is why I watch all their programming for free on YouTube during the season. I refuse to give Disney a penny of my money. They offered me Hulu for a year for $1 a month and I took it knowing it takes more than that to provide that service. In Nov. I will cancel. Hulu really isn't worth it anymore since I get the something from TubiTV for free.

Yes, they made an agreement, a contract with me, these channels at this price. Shouldn’t be my problem. This isn’t a grocery store raising the prices of milk. I don’t have an agreement with the grocery store that milk prices won’t go up. I have an agreement with DirecTV that I get X number of channels for X price. So yes, shouldn’t be my problem.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Would Urban Meyer and DeBoer and Hargod fit the criteria you listed?
Like I said, some have been able to make it work. Most have not.

The truly great ones like Meyer and Harbaugh will find a way to make a winner of their team regardless of what level they attain in college. DeBoer looks like he may be of that caliber.

Looks like "maybe" 4 or 5 out of 20, but that's not a very good percentage. My point was...guys like Frost, Norvell, Strong went to great schools with a ton of money and failed or are going to fail miserably.

Guys like Neal Brown at WVU is doing okay, a guy like Napier is toast already. Bryan Harsin went from Boise to Auburn and was a complete disaster. My point is solid in that more will fail than succeed.

As odd as it may seem, with the exception of Kirby Smart, Jim Harbaugh, all head coaches who are Capricorn have been disasters as head coaches at the big boy level. Don't know what that has to do with it, but it is true.

**Edited to add Harbaugh**

Last edited:

Can we take a moment to appreciate Annie’s incredible professional credentials.

Annie-Agar04.jpg

anzoK2o_460s.jpg

8635n1sb962c1.jpeg

0wcw9wn0escb1.jpg

e9c1dad69d6dfe406d23bf8241c08608.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HBK4life
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT