ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball team wins

Redmich

Senior
Jun 21, 2022
Needed overtime to squeak by a bunch of euro stiffs

And a team member has caused an international incident. It’s bad enough that the basketball team is an embarrassment to the university and state but now they are dragging down the entire nation

Last edited:
I just come here for news and honestly don't pay attention to names beyond a few i kinda know, (and I don't expect anyone to know or give a shit about me). Anyhow, why the **** are you here, you seem to be a moron that just wants to bash Nebraska. Pretty sure you are hated by most here from what im starting to see.

75% seats sold??

That qualifies as a sellout at memorial stadium
attn-attention-seeker.gif
hot-dogs-hot-dog.gif

Needed overtime to squeak by a bunch of euro stiffs

And a team member has caused an international incident. It’s bad enough that the basketball team is an embarrassment to the university and state but now that are dragging down the entire nation

It probably has something to do with the gambling situation that is involved with a lot of college athletes in the state of Iowa

Reactions: SWIowahawks
I just come here for news and honestly don't pay attention to names beyond a few i kinda know, (and I don't expect anyone to know or give a shit about me). Anyhow, why the **** are you here, you seem to be a moron that just wants to bash Nebraska. Pretty sure you are hated by most here from what im starting to see.
I think he’s somewhat entertaining.

Reactions: king_kong_
It probably has something to do with the gambling situation that is involved with a lot of college athletes in the state of Iowa
Interesting take. But what would be the harm to the team if he got to play in Spain anyway?

I wonder if the Big Ten steps in with sanctions for embarrassing america on the international stage
I believe they've got their hands full with the embarrassment B1G basketball has suffered on the national stage over the past 2+ decades

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Nebraska moves to 2-0 with 86-83 win today.

Eli Rice led the way with 20 points, 11 reb. Wilcher 19, Williams 16, Jacobsen 12 pts

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT