ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball shoes

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Why in the flying F@cK can't our guys keep them on their damn feet! It is beyond stupid that this happened more than once a season.
It's more like once a game anymore.

Miles should have called timeout when the shoe came off. We already have a bench filled with guys who are injured. Seeing him slide around on defense was a bit scary.

That possession went on for quite a while with McVeigh running around holding onto his shoe on defense. Hard to decide what to do at that point but he did end up giving up a three to the guy he was guarding. We could've possibly went zone that possession but difficult to really change the defense on the fly in that particular situation. Just a tough break. Tie your shoes tighter!!!

Would have been nice to just give a foul there, but Iowa was in the bonus so that wasn't a great option. Good situation to kick the ball if you get the opportunity - that doesn't even reset the shot clock anymore unless it's under 15, so there's really no penalty.

I stopped wearing them when I stopped playing b-ball.
People trying to pull them off as "fashion" shoes need to stop.
Huh? Not sure what that has to do with our team losing their shoes.

I went and rewatched that possession. Jack tried to put the shoe back on real quick but couldn't quite get it in time. It's easy to look back and suggest things after the fact and after seeing the replay a few times. But what about just pulling the sock off as well after he was running around and sliding all over with the shoe in his hand? I know, easy to say now but would have provided some more traction I would think...but not ideal either way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT