ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball today

If you go to the box office do you pay all the other fees that ticket master or is it just the price of the ticket

I find it kinda hypocritical that many people on this board always take shots at the Moos for enjoying a few cold ones with the fans....But on the flip side people are always posting what are you drinking and I've been hammered for two days. Lol, Oh, the irony.
My apologies . Should have just asked who we play today.

My apologies . Should have just asked who we play today.
tenor.gif

I find it kinda hypocritical that many people on this board always take shots at the Moos for enjoying a few cold ones with the fans....But on the flip side people are always posting what are you drinking and I've been hammered for two days. Lol, Oh, the irony.

And to make "your" point you minimize Moos by saying he had a few cold ones. But use the OP to highlight hammered for two days like that is normal on here. Moos is in the public eye, a state employee I assume. What people do at home is their own business, not mine. Not sure how you can extrapolate the two examples.

Who are the many examples on here? I don't recall seeing them but I wasn't looking either. Public figures walk the fine line of what is acceptable in public and private.

And to make "your" point you minimize Moos by saying he had a few cold ones. But use the OP to highlight hammered for two days like that is normal on here. Moos is in the public eye, a state employee I assume. What people do at home is their own business, not mine. Not sure how you can extrapolate the two examples.

Who are the many examples on here? I don't recall seeing them but I wasn't looking either. Public figures walk the fine line of what is acceptable in public and private.
And yet I haven't seen one shred of evidence of Moos being a drunken fool in public. Weird in this day of cell phone cameras. Maybe these rumors come from butt hurt former NU employees who have an axe to grind with the man in charge of making tough decisions for the betterment of the university. Ya think??

And yet I haven't seen one shred of evidence of Moos being a drunken fool in public. Weird in this day of cell phone cameras. Maybe these rumors come from butt hurt former NU employees who have an axe to grind with the man in charge of making tough decisions for the betterment of the university. Ya think??
That’s because it was done by allies of Tim miles. All fabricated

It was a lie perpetuated by people out to get moos and eaten up for dinner by husker "fans" who love drama and hate any connection to the past, etc. and butthurt riley fans.
Many of them were on this very board.
I guess at leat one still remains.

Reactions: HBK4life

Whether he.was or was not is not my point but apparently that is what you want to make it. Then to bolster your "theory" since there is no know video evidence to overturn, you have to make one up. So making the stressful decisions would be an acceptable excuse?

Whether he.was or was not is not my point but apparently that is what you want to make it. Then to bolster your "theory" since there is no know video evidence to overturn, you have to make one up. So making the stressful decisions would be an acceptable excuse?
Ummmm....what???o_O Video, pics or you're just spreading unsubstantiated rumors.

Ummmm....what???o_O Video, pics or you're just spreading unsubstantiated rumors.

Pay attention. I never said anything about Moos, you did. You compared the drinking or alleged drinking of Moos to the OP, not me. You brought up the lack of video evidence, not me.

Because you have not seen this "shred of evidence" doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Frankly I don't care, not my responsibility, the president and regents will take care of it if true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT