ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball regional. Headed to Stillwater!!

Correct, you have to pay for espn+. If you have disney+, i think it comes with it. I know I have it in a package deal with those two and Hulu through Verizon.
i have that deal. I don't particularly care for Verizon, but that's a nice deal.

Reactions: cubsker
Who's starting on the mound for Florida?
From the Gators' website:

Meanwhile, O'Sullivan knows what must happen for his team to play spoiler against Nebraska (39-20), which enters the NCAA Tournament carrying its first Big Ten Championship trophy since moving to the league in 2012. The Gators must get extended innings from their starting pitchers and come through at the plate when it matters most, starting on Friday afternoon against Cornhuskers right-hander Brett Sears (9-0, 2.00 ERA, 99 IP, 62 H, 18 BB, 97 SO).

Florida is starting freshman right-hander Liam Peterson (2-4, 5.83 ERA, 54 IP, 53 H, 29 BB, 63 SO). Peterson has pitched well in his last two outings, surrendering only four runs over a combined 11 1/3 innings in a win over Kentucky and a no-decision against Georgia.

From the Gators' website:

Meanwhile, O'Sullivan knows what must happen for his team to play spoiler against Nebraska (39-20), which enters the NCAA Tournament carrying its first Big Ten Championship trophy since moving to the league in 2012. The Gators must get extended innings from their starting pitchers and come through at the plate when it matters most, starting on Friday afternoon against Cornhuskers right-hander Brett Sears (9-0, 2.00 ERA, 99 IP, 62 H, 18 BB, 97 SO).

Florida is starting freshman right-hander Liam Peterson (2-4, 5.83 ERA, 54 IP, 53 H, 29 BB, 63 SO). Peterson has pitched well in his last two outings, surrendering only four runs over a combined 11 1/3 innings in a win over Kentucky and a no-decision against Georgia.
Batters hitting .251 against Peterson. Let’s hit him early boys

Coastal Carolina out to a big lead over Vandy.

Love me some Gary Gilmore (the Chants' soon-to-retire coach, not the serial killer).

Wanted NU to hire him after Mike Anderson got the boot, though I'm not sure he would have been willing to leave Coastal.

Indiana up 5-0 on Southern Miss. Hope the Eagles can rally because I can’t bring myself to root for IU in any sport, ever.

Reactions: leodisflowers
My pick to win it all (Duke) is currently tied with UConn at 1-1.. Lot of bonkers early scores, but it is in fact..... Early. Will be interesting to see how the weekend shakes out. Hopefully Sears skull****s the Gators today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT