ADVERTISEMENT

Banks is N!!

Well, to be fair, people who don’t have a wardrobe of husker clothing are indeed losers.
So are losers who stalk people they don't even know around on a message board and don't let go of minor things after 5 years.

Excellent get here. Seems like a trend, both Rhule and Frost came going after smaller fast receivers but after playing a season in the B1G they immediately go after big bodies @ WR.

Keep in mind, a lot of the HS WRs we landed in 24 HS class were committed before the season. (I believe all actually were)… will be interesting if Rhule’s recruiting changes a bit now like Frost did. Even Mickey said the same thing. Need big dudes at WR in our league. More DK Metcalf and less Lockett
I think you can have small receivers in the BIG, but they need to be burners and you use them as a compliment & not your main WR's.

I think you can have small receivers in the BIG, but they need to be burners and you use them as a compliment & not your main WR's.
For sure. 100% agree with you on this and I didn’t mean you can’t have any. But I think coaches come in recruiting smaller fast dudes and soon realize, you need more size. The ideal WR look in the B1G to me is like the Eagles.

Banks hit the jackpot with the timing of DR switching to here. He gets to be WR 1 catching balls ftom a guy that can truly stretch the field.
And Banks committing should help Neyor. Now Isaiah won’t fill the pressure of being a day one contributor and work his way back into the mix at a good speed. IN could honestly milk the system for 3 more years of eligibility if he wanted to. 2021 could be the only year that counts for him up to this point

Reactions: Hoboken Joe
Kinda surprised this thread has gone on as far as it has without GaRed yelling at all the positive posters here…

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
Can line up wide or be a mismatch in the slot. It appears we are trying to replicate Callahan’s offense from the 2000s.

So are losers who stalk people they don't even know around on a message board and don't let go of minor things after 5 years.
Why are you calling people names? That seems so juvenile. Do you think Tristan would do something like that?

Reactions: headcard
Why are you calling people names? That seems so juvenile. Do you think Tristan would do something like that?
Because that's exactly what you are, a loser who holds onto a grudge from 5 years ago that noone besides yourself even gives a shit about. It's pathetic, bitch behavior. Move on already.

Because that's exactly what you are, a loser who holds onto a grudge from 5 years ago that noone besides yourself even gives a shit about. It's pathetic, bitch behavior. Move on already.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT