ADVERTISEMENT

Banks is N!!

There was some chatter that he was waiting to see what James Harbaugh was going to do at Michigan. No idea if that is true or not but sort of interesting.

Either way. If you don't have season tickets for the Huskers, get them now.

7-0 to start season with a top 10 ranking and a game vs OSU...coming up.

Oh No GIF

LOL I'm right there with you!

6-1 going into the OSU game. Three weeks before a Rutgers team not intimidated by playing in Memorial Stadium leads by 2 with 2:30 left and no timeouts. Nebraska is at the Rutgers 15. Instead of running three times and kicking the FG to go up 1 and leaving Rutgers with 40 seconds, Holgerson/Satterfield/Rhule have Dylan throw three consecutive passes into the EZ and a cleverly designed defense causes the young QB to throw a pick. In the post game PC Rhule comments as an aside about how many games NU lost in 2023 by less than 3 points or overtime.

6-1 going into the OSU game. Three weeks before a Rutgers team not intimidated by playing in Memorial Stadium leads by 2 with 2:30 left and no timeouts. Nebraska is at the Rutgers 15. Instead of running three times and kicking the FG to go up 1 and leaving Rutgers with 40 seconds, Holgerson/Satterfield/Rhule have Dylan throw three consecutive passes into the EZ and a cleverly designed defense causes the young QB to throw a pick. In the post game PC Rhule comments as an aside about how many games NU lost in 2023 by less than 3 points or overtime.
Gosh man...couldn't you just let me have my 7-0 prediction??? Ha

I'm excited as everyone else, but we will more than likely have a true freshman quarterback. Our wide receivers will be young or inexperienced in our system. We don't have a ton of running back production returning.
So if we drop a couple games early, is everyone going to be calling for Rhule's job again or fire the OC or saying Raiola is a bust?

We need to enjoy the ride as this team grows and stop putting unrealistic expectations on them.

I'm excited as everyone else, but we will more than likely have a true freshman quarterback. Our wide receivers will be young or inexperienced in our system. We don't have a ton of running back production returning.
So if we drop a couple games early, is everyone going to be calling for Rhule's job again or fire the OC or saying Raiola is a bust?

We need to enjoy the ride as this team grows and stop putting unrealistic expectations on them.
I hope we can add some experience to our WR and depth to our RB room … also would be great to add some experience to our Oline … oh wait!

Wow that's pretty specific. Are you Biff?

You just explained just how important it is to get these receivers. Getting solid, experienced receivers, even if just for 1 year, makes our young qb’s job easier, and our young receivers should learn a ton from them.

Whoa, did he storm the court after the Purdue win? I didn't get to see the game, that's great if he was out there. *********UPDATE********** Just watched the video, nice!
Glad you found it. I got busy talking with my co worker about football. Nice waste of 45 minutes.

Ummm, YES!

That is what makes CFB so much fun.

Reactions: oldjar07
Excellent get here. Seems like a trend, both Rhule and Frost came going after smaller fast receivers but after playing a season in the B1G they immediately go after big bodies @ WR.

Keep in mind, a lot of the HS WRs we landed in 24 HS class were committed before the season. (I believe all actually were)… will be interesting if Rhule’s recruiting changes a bit now like Frost did. Even Mickey said the same thing. Need big dudes at WR in our league. More DK Metcalf and less Lockett

This is why I too add my voice to those who think we are going to have a stellar 2024 season and have a very good shot at starting 7-0. Because the only piece missing now to a very, very good team is experience at the QB spot. But my gut says Dylan, though obviously will make some mistakes, will be a Freshman phenom. I think he is that good.

Animated GIF

Probably all of the above

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT