ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Football is BACK!

SinfulLightFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif

Now let's go win some football games.

Again, this is likely not possible without the passion and leadership shown within all levels of NU, from president to players, starting with Coach Frost's day 1 presser.

F*ck the haters. GBR!
I can almost gaurantee we have no season without Frost speaking up initially. This gave other courage to stand up as well. Football is happening because of Nebraska

I can almost gaurantee we have no season without Frost speaking up initially. This gave other courage to stand up as well. Football is happening because of Nebraska
really makes you think when considering which comments should be classified as 'childish': Frost's? or those who immediately called for him/Moos to take their medicine from B1G leadership?

what say you, @jlb321? surely you haven't retreated to the closet?

nebraska is the hero , nebraska is the hero
no one else helped this along
no other program was for playing
hmm

thump thump thump ,.. pat pat pat
hooray hooray what would the b10 do without you ? oh, never mind

i imagine this big ten press conference HAS to be in Lincoln, after all

nebraska is the hero , nebraska is the hero
no one else helped this along
no other program was for playing
hmm

thump thump thump ,.. pat pat pat
hooray hooray what would the b10 do without you ? oh, never mind

i imagine this big ten press conference HAS to be in Lincoln, after all
Your Welcome

Reactions: icnu525
really makes you think when considering which comments should be classified as 'childish': Frost's? or those who immediately called for him/Moos to take their medicine from B1G leadership?

what say you, @jlb321? surely you haven't retreated to the closet?

thank goodness someone with some credibility like Day spoke up to encourage the BIG yo play rather than whining like a child and threatening to play outside the conference.

Frost reminded me of Rosie ODonnell throwing a tantrum threatening to leave the country if Trump was elected

“Our university’s committed to playing no matter what. No matter what that looks like and how that looks. We want to play no matter who it is or where it is.

“So we’ll see how all those chips fall. We certainly hope it’s in the Big Ten. If it isn’t, I think we’re prepared to look for other options.”

Reactions: icnu525
“Our university’s committed to playing no matter what. No matter what that looks like and how that looks. We want to play no matter who it is or where it is.

“So we’ll see how all those chips fall. We certainly hope it’s in the Big Ten."
and just under 5 weeks later, his hope became reality. ohio st fans recognize it in this very thread, and have infinitely more class than you in stating as much, you insufferable loser.

thank goodness someone with some credibility like Day spoke up to encourage the BIG yo play rather than whining like a child and threatening to play outside the conference.

Frost reminded me of Rosie ODonnell throwing a tantrum threatening to leave the country if Trump was elected

“So we’ll see how all those chips fall. We certainly hope it’s in the Big Ten. If it isn’t, I think we’re prepared to look for other options.”
You ever get the feeling nobody likes you?.?

Piss off, go become a member of antifa

For some reason, I'm not at all surprised that you don't actually like the team that you say you are a fan of. Self loathing seems to be a feature of your kind.

SlimDarkAurochs-max-1mb.gif

ko.gif

tenor.gif

Reactions: 8675309husker
and just under 5 weeks later, his hope became reality. ohio st fans recognize it in this very thread, and have infinitely more class than you in stating as much, you insufferable loser.
Yep. There is one person on this entire bird embarrassed by how Frost handled this. One person. The rest are ready to celebrate the return of B1G football, thanks in no small part to Frost (with an assist from some other coaches like Day and Harbaugh)...

@jlb321, if you are that embarrassed by Frost, why not go elsewhere? The coach is childish, the team sucks, maybe follow someone else that doesn’t create so much heartburn for you?

Screen-Shot-2020-09-05-at-12.44.52-PM.jpg

All congrats and respect to Nebraska for the vital role it played (hopefully) in getting Big Ten football back.

Your childish obsession is ridiculous. What Frost said and wanted to do was no different from what Ryan Day and OSU was looking into doing. You can TRY and spin his words and twist his words around all you want but he NEVER says he wants to leave the BIG 10 and he never acts like some child. Not once. And in all honesty, he is showing himself as a great leader, showing he’s got pair (unlike yourself) and fighting for his players and coaches.

Now man the f_ck up, get some hair in your chin and balls and stop acting like some obsessed ex wife. My God dude!!!

Last edited:
Yep. There is one person on this entire bird embarrassed by how Frost handled this. One person. The rest are ready to celebrate the return of B1G football, thanks in no small part to Frost (with an assist from some other coaches like Day and Harbaugh)...

@jlb321, if you are that embarrassed by Frost, why not go elsewhere? The coach is childish, the team sucks, maybe follow someone else that doesn’t create so much heartburn for you?

Yep.

If there is an announcement that there will be a season, it might be the worst day of the year for that dude. Would hate to be his dog if that happens.

81btUItW95L.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT