ADVERTISEMENT

Away Games

I have no interest to watch USC in the Coliseum in one of the bad parts of Los Angeles..

I’ve been to the Rose Bowl 5 times
Seattle twice
Eugene 1
Madison twice
Minneapolis 4 or 5 times Homer Dome and TCF.
Ann Arbor 1
Clarkeyes City three times with Nebraska and twice with Minnesota playing them.

I have no interest to watch USC in the Coliseum in one of the bad parts of Los Angeles..

I’ve been to the Rose Bowl 5 times
Seattle twice
Eugene 1
Madison twice
Minneapolis 4 or 5 times Homer Dome and TCF.
Ann Arbor 1
Clarkeyes City three times with Nebraska and twice with Minnesota playing them.
Went to the USC game back in 2006. Had fun, but will never go back unless we are good. Too many pricks out there.

Reactions: scarletred
Been to Purdue

It’s fun before the game, pretty boring otherwise
Agree. I've been there before as well. Fun times, but looking at going so the kids can go and have a good time. I usually take them to smaller venues that don't sell out. They've been to Rutgers and Maryland so far and they loved it, but it was because they could move around a little bit. I figured Purdue would be another good one as they are going to suck and it probably won't be full.

Went to the USC game back in 2006. Had fun, but will never go back unless we are good. Too many pricks out there.
My daughter (Husker Grad) lives in Orange County. Flying in to John Wayne Airport the night before with family.

Game day: hiring two Ubers with a stop to buy a pop-up tent, a portable table, 4 cases of beer, 4 bottles of tequila and vodka, along with mixers. Setting up tent on campus next to my fellow fraternity house (I didn't go to USC but the frat already approved we are cool to party at the house.

1/2 mile walk to the Coliseum. Leave the pop-up tent; take drinks for the walk.

After party in Newport Beach after the win!!!!

My daughter (Husker Grad) lives in Orange County. Flying in to John Wayne Airport the night before with family.

Game day: hiring two Ubers with a stop to buy a pop-up tent, a portable table, 4 cases of beer, 4 bottles of tequila and vodka, along with mixers. Setting up tent on campus next to my fellow fraternity house (I didn't go to USC but the frat already approved we are cool to party at the house.

1/2 mile walk to the Coliseum. Leave the pop-up tent; take drinks for the walk.

After party in Newport Beach after the win!!!!
That sounds like a blast. I have jury duty that Monday so not sure if I can make it

For me, next year when we come to the Rose Bowl. I don’t want to go downtown for the USC game this season
Hit me up for the tailgating next season boys

Been to Purdue

It’s fun before the game, pretty boring otherwise
Amen!

The pregame stuff, not sure if you went out early in the morning for the "Breakfast Club" but hitting the bars that early was a blast! The tailgating was really chill and fun.

The atmosphere in the stadium is just nice and chill. Nothing exciting really.

For me, next year when we come to the Rose Bowl. I don’t want to go downtown for the USC game this season
Hit me up for the tailgating next season boys
Lock everything up during the game, and if the game ends in the dark be sure to have landmarks to find your car. Gorgeous field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT