ADVERTISEMENT

Avery Roberts Decision...

I'm alright. Nobody worry 'bout me. Why you got to gimme a fight? Can't you just let it be?

I'm alright. Don't nobody worry 'bout me. You got to gimme a fight! Why don't you just let me be!

Do what you like, doing it naturally, but if it's too easy they're gonna disagree.

It's your life and isn't it a mystery. If it's nobody's business, it's everybody's game.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
explosion-animation.gif

Reactions: Hoosker Du
Moves us up to #14 in the team rankings. It is a movement

This staff is building a very special class. Love how Roberts said he was going to join fellow commits in chatting up other guys to make this class incredible. The outstanding recruiting infrastructure/plan put in place starting last year is hitting full stride. I freaking love it.

Great pick up and for those waiting for our first 4 star defensive guy, cherry popped. Hes a great one.

Looked at team rankings, and we are up to #14. Not sure why we are rated behind Texas A&M.

Who cares this class is shaping up real nice!

More importantly, how fitting is it that Texas is sitting at 666 points in the team rankings

Reactions: timnsun
Looked at team rankings, and we are up to #14. Not sure why we are rated behind Texas A&M.

Who cares this class is shaping up real nice!

More importantly, how fitting is it that Texas is sitting at 666 points in the team rankings

Nate Clouse on Twitter explained a schools gets extra points if the commit is in the top 250.

Either way it is great to know that we are in the top 15 with only 7 commits and a lot of giant fish still left in our pond.

Sure makes the off season enjoyable. Big season brewing. Let's hope these kids come swinging in fall. GBR

Great get! Keep it Rollin! Hell yes
The big winner of this thread is newAD, however. An excellent display of posting.

ADVERTISEMENT