ADVERTISEMENT

Avery Roberts Decision...

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012
Do we know when he is announcing tomorrow? I still have a weird feeling we may lose this kid to Penn State? I sure hope not and it seems that the Huskers are the favorite I just have this weird feeling about it? What are your thoughts everyone?

I have faith in Trent Bray. I would say we have a high to quite high chance of landing him. Not sure on time tomorrow.

No idea on a time. But all signs have been trending our way since the weekend. Last week I'd have agreed that PSU was the favorite. Heard his visit to the PSU spring game didn't go very well. Two prominent PSU recruiting gurus have picked him to commit to us, changing their previous pick of him committing to PSU. It looks very good for us, but weirder things have happened.

Since Sunday, 11 straight insider crystal ball picks for the Huskers on 247 sports........ I like our chances but anything could happen. I hope he is NEXT!!

tumblr_n7aoz8uicm1r8f85do1_250.gif

Do we know when he is announcing tomorrow? I still have a weird feeling we may lose this kid to Penn State? I sure hope not and it seems that the Huskers are the favorite I just have this weird feeling about it? What are your thoughts everyone?

3pm central time

My guess is hes a Husker and ifnhe pans out right, could play a lot as a freshman or for sure a Sophomore

I noticed on Twitter Avery has a bunch of blue and white circles posted. Does that mean PSU?

I noticed on Twitter Avery has a bunch of blue and white circles posted. Does that mean PSU?
I like our chances, the coaching staff has shown him love and his family love. We offered his little brother (RB). As far as Twitter goes Avery is following a lot of Husker recruits, current players and coaches compared to just a few from PSU. Go Big Red

Reactions: HuskerO
After watching that tape... I REALLY hope he is N. I have faith in Coach Bray, he seems to get his guys. I hope someone is handing Bray a coffee later today!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT