ADVERTISEMENT

ASU starting QB, shocker

context matters when discussing Rhule’s record but apparently not when bashing Rhule’s players.

“a freshman”. obtuse!
dawsons-creek-james-van-der-beek.gif

Literally no one on this board uses selective context more than you. But now it’s a problem. Ironic!
Hey, the guy who thought purdy was a P5 qb is here to show everyone what being a dumbass whose opinions belong in the septic tank looks like!

Thanks for your continued obsession, moron!

Sorry you have to see me be correct yet again directly in your face.

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
Literally no one on this board uses selective context more than you. But now it’s a problem. Ironic!
Since you’re a day late (as usual), here’s what my post was referencing

Facts are lost on them. They would rather be obtuse

Our guy here of course participated in the exact practice he has shamed others for undertaking. Hence the comment.

Since you’re a day late (as usual), here’s what my post was referencing

Our guy here of course participated in the exact practice he has shamed others for undertaking. Hence the comment.
Glad you admitted you are obtuse. That concludes this experiment.

we all laugh at you.

ahjPl5sZW9Xs_jIUFA-1VgnPFek=.gif
If passive aggressive, highly medicated Kansans who spend their days wasting away in alternate realities are laughing at me while believing themselves to be both morally and intellectually superior then I am doing everything right

Have any good dreams lately?

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
If passive aggressive, highly medicated Kansans who spend their days wasting away in alternate realities are laughing at me while believing themselves to be both morally and intellectually superior then I am doing everything right

Have any good dreams lately?
are you always on the rag?

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT