ADVERTISEMENT

Assistants Salaries

tjlSker90

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 23, 2021
I know it's been asked and debated several times. Here they are

Right at $5M with 3 that aren't listed Definitely going to end up well under $7.5 he allotted

• Wow
Reactions: WHCSC
Remember one of the factors that goes into the salary calculation for each individual is experience and previous salary. So that factors in to boost Foley above some of the other younger staff members.

I suspect Rhule is going to come in under what he was allotted in total because the QB coach who turned us down and MJ were both going to be very highly paid.

Looks like Barthel got screwed. Raiola is a push, exactly the same as last year. I would have thought White would have made the same or more than Satterfield. For $1.4M there better not be confusing schemes, no flow, four passes out of shotgun at the 3 yard line, criminal clock management, being totally predictable, and everything else we have endured on offense for a long time. I;m not sure why Satterfield is getting treated like a superstar.

Reactions: WHCSC
$285K seems pretty good for RB's that run into the back's of lineman too often. But maybe that's an OL issue

I wonder why they released that now, before they could include the 3 most recent hires of Bob Wager, Garrett McGuire, and Rob Dvoracek?

Interesting. Two coordinators are getting paid (no surprise) but some of the newcomers/unknowns are getting less than you would expect. Almost like they need to produce then they will get paid.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Looks like Barthel got screwed. Raiola is a push, exactly the same as last year. I would have thought White would have made the same or more than Satterfield. For $1.4M there better not be confusing schemes, no flow, four passes out of shotgun at the 3 yard line, criminal clock management, being totally predictable, and everything else we have endured on offense for a long time. I;m not sure why Satterfield is getting treated like a superstar.
Because it's market value as that's what it takes to bring him here.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I wonder why they released that now, before they could include the 3 most recent hires of Bob Wager, Garrett McGuire, and Rob Dvoracek?
Contracts probably not finalized completely yet. Probably just signed an agreement thus far. I bet they will be the low men on here. Proble $250k range. Still a nice pay day and for a guy like Bob, that’s a massive pay increase. A lifestyle change. Really like Coach Wager a bunch.

Think the staff will be under budget by a good amount. Guessing that’s part of the plan. And there’s production comp in their contracts and they earn it.

Reactions: SickOfPractice
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT