ADVERTISEMENT

Are we

I'm on record of not liking the hire and took crap about it. After a few days I decided to give a chance, no choice really. Well, I'm tired of having to be patient, so fcks Rhule for this crap.

Sanders is doing what NU needed to do, bring in a coach who can upgrade the talent immediately, hire good coaches and turn this in the right direction.

NU was never going to try and hire Sanders, but they should have kept offering Urban money until he said yes. Or do something smart for once and got Sanders for a lot less.

We are getting out coached by coaches making a lot less money

Are we the worst power 5 program in the country. Is that really where we have fallen? This is embarrassing. Almost Tragic when we consider the amount of money thrown at this pos of a program.
Alberts and Frost surely split that $8M he gave him for firing him 2 weeks before the buyout expired.

Reactions: cavalot
Yes we are. The team gave up on the season mid way through this game

Enjoy losing to everyone

I'm on record of not liking the hire and took crap about it. After a few days I decided to give a chance, no choice really. Well, I'm tired of having to be patient, so fcks Rhule for this crap.

Sanders is doing what NU needed to do, bring in a coach who can upgrade the talent immediately, hire good coaches and turn this in the right direction.

NU was never going to try and hire Sanders, but they should have kept offering Urban money until he said yes. Or do something smart for once and got Sanders for a lot less.

If Rhule or any coach did what Sanders did (ran off a ton of players), there'd be soooo much complaining from Husker fans.

Fans were complaining about the few we lost.

Exactly. Rhule at least had a foundation for his "rebuild". He just got his ass kicked by a team that was put together in 6 months. It's early, but I already think that Trev hired a dud. And it was a mistake to hire good ol boy Trev in the first place. Used car salesmen every last one of em.

Are we the worst power 5 program in the country. Is that really where we have fallen? This is embarrassing. Almost Tragic when we consider the amount of money thrown at this pos of a program.
at the end of the 2022 season - Colorado firmly held that title (and it wasn't close)

then their AD went to work with money he didn't even have and hired a coach who had the novel concept of replacing bad players with good players

and Trev went to work and declared us a developmental program and spent, by far, the most money of any program in this hiring cycle and firmly seized the title of worst program

at the end of the 2022 season - Colorado firmly held that title (and it wasn't close)

then their AD went to work with money he didn't even have and hired a coach who had the novel concept of replacing bad players with good players

and Trev went to work and declared us a developmental program and spent, by far, the most money of any program in this hiring cycle and firmly seized the title of worst program
Amen. And today we are witnessing what winning coaching does compared to
Lip service. But hey we are Nebraska. Truly it’s not for everyone.

It’s possible. I was just thinking the same thing. For all the crap we give teams it’s possible we are one of the worst, if not the worst P5 team of the 21st century. The last decade has been especially horrid.

I was heavily for Urban Meyer. I think we could have gotten him. We needed a splash hire to inject life into the program nationally. Someone everyone would want to play for.
I also said we should interview Deion Sanders. There were dozens of posters insisting he wasn't right for Nebraska.

We won't make a bowl game this year either.
Bowl game???

I thought 5-7 coming in, now, 2 wins at best.

Maybe they can strike some sort of NIL deal with Tidy-Bowl, because that's the only bowl this program will be sniffing anytime soon...

Ok???? Outside of Sims we roll this tram
hrou-terorovou-tram.gif

I'll give Rhule a chance, but damn, he didn't do himself any favors with how badly he botched the qb situation. With Thompson, this could have been a 9 or 10 win season.
How did he botch the Thompson situation? CT didn’t like the QB run game. He wanted to play for his old pro style OC/head coach.

Reactions: wholeo
How did he botch the Thompson situation? CT didn’t like the QB run game. He wanted to play for his old pro style OC/head coach.
Noone who knows they're going to be the starter transfers from P5 to a lower division. Rhule didn't do a good enough job convincing him he could be the starter here.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT