ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone see betting odds for big 10 west?

salsa red

Junior
Dec 25, 2019
Looking at maybe throwing a few hundred incase we have a miracle season. Can't find odds but I imagine the line is good as we're expected to suck.

Honestly, Illinois might have the best schedule to win the west but all the teams are pretty much the same. So, you might as well take a chance on a "long shot"

Reactions: BleedRed78
Honestly, Illinois might have the best schedule to win the west but all the teams are pretty much the same. So, you might as well take a chance on a "long shot"
I don’t see a hellva lot of difference from Illinois schedule to Ioway schedule..

Maryland better than Michigan St and Indiana and Rutgers are a wash. Illini get Penn St at home but travel to Herky city..

Gophers have the more difficult schedule playing Michigan and tOSU..

Reactions: cubsker
Seeing its from badgerswire I think there may be some bias lol. I'm not sure I see the badgers having much success year 1.
We will beat Wisconsin and finish ahead of them in the standings. They needed a last minute miracle to beat us with Frost as coach

Trev got his #1 choice, we are paying him substantially more than Wisc and they needed to go to the portal for a QB

Rhule >>>> Fickell

OUTSIDE OF HUSKER ENTHUSIASTS, there's really nothing to suggest anything other than around those odds. No? Why would any independent observer predict differently?

IMHO kind of a nice position to be in. Hope every team we play looks over us to the next week. Best case scenario for our season...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT