ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone left?

DudznSudz

Senior
Feb 4, 2016
We're sitting at 20 commits and we wanted 22-23. Is there anyone else we think we're going to snatch up by the end of the day or are we basically finished?

this has us sitting outside of the top 25 on Rivals (27) and 247 Sports (26), and that REALLY pisses me off.

Having said that, we landed a very solid class with some outstanding talent in it. Here's to 2018 being even better!

We're sitting at 20 commits and we wanted 22-23. Is there anyone else we think we're going to snatch up by the end of the day or are we basically finished?

this has us sitting outside of the top 25 on Rivals (27) and 247 Sports (26), and that REALLY pisses me off.

Having said that, we landed a very solid class with some outstanding talent in it. Here's to 2018 being even better!
The rankings have not been updated yet for us adding Blades.

Actually Rivals has not updated yet to reflect the Blades commit. They have us at 19 commits after the Calvin thingy

... Currently 19th on rivals with the commitment of Blades. You're looking at the rankings without Blades. Take a chill pill.

It is ok to be happy with our class but it is also ok to demand excellence and expect a top 15 class.

Oh! That's great news about the Blades commit knocking us to 20th or 19th or whatever. I just desperately wanted us to finish out better than last year's 25th ranked class. If we do that, that's progress, and I'm happy.

were we shooting for 21 commits? Can't remember. You'd have to think that the walkon qb will get the nod.... He looks pretty solid

No we were shooting for 22 or 23, I forget which Riley said months ago. So we're a little short, but if we stick with 20 solid recruits and are ranked in the Top 25, I'm happy for now.

We are still waiting on Lenoir though...wonder if he wants to play WR instead of DB...:-D

No we were shooting for 22 or 23, I forget which Riley said months ago. So we're a little short, but if we stick with 20 solid recruits and are ranked in the Top 25, I'm happy for now. We are still waiting on Lenoir though...wonder if he wants to play WR instead of DB...:-D

Heard Oregon was offering him the chance to do a Jabril Peppers thing. Make him the same offer and double it.

Reactions: jeans15
commits
No we were shooting for 22 or 23, I forget which Riley said months ago. So we're a little short, but if we stick with 20 solid recruits and are ranked in the Top 25, I'm happy for now.

We are still waiting on Lenoir though...wonder if he wants to play WR instead of DB...:-D
thats a bummer.
22 is what we were shooting for
Maybe we get a transfer or two...

Well since it looks like we will undersign by a few, does that leave us open to a few graduate transfers? One year rentals? Doesn't hurt our recruiting for next year

Rivals has not updated us to 19th as far as I can see. We are still listed at 27th with 19 recruits listed. So what gives?

Maybe your PC has the page cached, cause we are sitting 19th. With that said, UCLA and Clemson likely only need 1 each to pass us, and Washington is pretty close also.

Maybe your PC has the page cached, cause we are sitting 19th. With that said, UCLA and Clemson likely only need 1 each to pass us, and Washington is pretty close also.
Yep. fixed it. Thanks. I had to quit my browser and reopen. It would not refresh properly for some reason

Mine still shows us at 27th. So, 19th is great, and we'll likely bounce down to 20-23rd by the time everyone is done signing. Still, thats an improvement over last year and that's all that matters right now.

Can someone please get that little squirt off of our commitment list??? His presence is really stinking up the place. And, oh yeah, how about adding a Rivals 100 CB commit?

It is ok to be happy with our class but it is also ok to demand excellence and expect a top 15 class.

These are my exact thoughts, it was top 15 of bust all summer long. This class will most likely finish outside the top 20 and we still have available scholarships. Love the players we have but underwhelmed with the final number of recruits. Over the last two cycles Michigan took 59 commits while DONU took 41. That is nearly a full class more for Michigan than Nebraska.

Reactions: The.Bear.Lib

Around 1991 coach O said he wasn't going to take players that didn't have the speed and potential they wanted to play for it all. Reporters asked what if he couldn't fill his class? He said if they only took 14/15 for a while; eventually they would fill their class, because word would spread you could go in and start.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT