ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else excited for Husker basketball tomorrow at Indiana?

I really don’t like our odds on that injury. I don’t think the ball will get moved around nearly as well.
And don’t be fooled Indiana isn’t going to trough up 40 3’s like the Jays but will make enough and take it to the basket to cover the spread.

Not the Huskers night in any case, but I hate it when Keita gets yanked after a couple of productive minutes. The kid can't get better if he doesn't play, so Fred needs to suck it up and let him and Walker play together.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
I didn’t think Bando would adapt to the pg role this well. He’s had a tendency to dribble the air out of the ball but he’s playing decent. Woodson doing some serious coaching on the sidelines if you watch him and Indiana is playing great defense. There’s just not much there.

Reactions: TarheelHuskerFan
I didn't think the BTN studio could get more annoying, but then they went and added Bruce Weber - formerly known as Mr. Haney from Green Acres.

MrHaney.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: OzzyLvr and Laner2
We're in the every goddamn thing they throw up goes in stage of the game.

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but Jackson-Davis has a shot at at triple-double

Indiana made 11-25 3’s ..Creighton tossed up 40 3’s and made 10.

I realize Greisel was not available but I had a feeling Indiana would take it to us and we had their attention when Nebraska upset Creighton on Sunday..

Indiana made 11-25 3’s ..Creighton tossed up 40 3’s and made 10.

I realize Greisel was available but I had a feeling Indiana would take it to us and we had their attention when Nebraska upset Creighton on Sunday..
Hard to say if Griesel would have made a big difference but no doubt he would have helped

Hard to say if Griesel would have made a big difference but no doubt he would have helped
Doubt it except Indiana might not have covered the spread..

Should have a good crowd for Purdue on Saturday with Matt Rhule in attendance..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT