ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody Go Undefeated This Year?

I don't have a dog in fight but using term average with Ewers is just stupid

Both QBs have throws for roughly 900 yards in 3 games ands both have 9 TD. Ewers has an extra Int and lower QB rating as result of that and lower YPC. Ewers has tacken half the sacks as manning.

Ewers stats are against Colorado State, Michigan and Oklahoma
Manning against UTSA, UL Monroe and Mississipi State

Statisically very similar and one has played against a P4 schedule (Ewers) and one has played a group of 5 schedule.

Obviously using a term like average for Ewers was 100% correct.

I'm so sorry you are lame and can't evaluate talent.

Type some more, and say more stupid shit.

The Big Ten and SEC are like the NFL. Wild swings of performances. Losing 56-7 to Indiana is still unacceptable.

The only team that logically stands a chance is Liberty. They are conference USA with no competition. Even though they did their best to implode last Wednesday night. Still a long way to go ..
Ahh Liberty....The coach I wanted and the coach we should have had...Instead we....

Oregons schedule looks favorable now - Michigan and Wisconsin on the road. I’m thinking the 2 time zone curse may be real even though I think they are mountains better than both teams.

Texas still has Georgia and A&M in college station. Good chance to drop one of those.

Indiana loses next week.

Iowa State will lose one or both to Utah and Kstate.

Ohio State will handle Penn St.

Miami doesn’t have another ranked team on their schedule. I would say they have the best opportunity and mentally - I’m not prepared for a Miami #1. 😔
Clemson has really been getting better each week and Miami has had endless close calls. I predict Clemson wins the ACC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT