ADVERTISEMENT

Any reason why...

GBRMN

Walk On
Nov 27, 2016
Honas and Washington are not at least 5.8 4* stars? I think every site but rivals...and the guys on espn yesterday were saying how Washington is probably the best true RB coming out of high school this year...and I can see two more of our recruits that deserve a forth star!
Definitely thankful they are Huskers! Now just hope they outshine the competition! GBR!

Honas and Washington are not at least 5.8 4* stars? I think every site but rivals...and the guys on espn yesterday were saying how Washington is probably the best true RB coming out of high school this year...and I can see two more of our recruits that deserve a forth star!
Definitely thankful they are Huskers! Now just hope they outshine the competition! GBR!
I agree. Washington deserved to be a very high 4 star.

Washington is better than Rivals have him but no service had him ranked as high as ESPN. Considering who his mentor is, I don’t find ESPN’s rank coincidental. That said, I think he’s an awesome talent and we’re very fortunate to have him! Can’t wait to see him on the field.

In Washington's case, I think it's because he didn't play his junior year. And then didn't he call out Rivals after the Under Armour game about his ranking? They probably didn't want to raise his ranking in response to that, it wouldn't be a good look for them.

Reactions: davecisar
Oh well!! I have a great feeling that the Huskers received the best running back from high school and the best linebacker from JuCo..both should pay big dividends!.. excited about Bell and Woodward too!

Just wanted to throw one more name out there..the Alston kid from Woodbury MN. I got a chance to see him play this past year! Number one kid in the State for a reason! Gifted athlete...but three star because he's a Husker and from Minnesota. I'm sure he will be on everyone's radar just like the last number one in state, three star athlete we took from Eden Prairie.

Reactions: saluno22
Just wanted to throw one more name out there..the Alston kid from Woodbury MN. I got a chance to see him play this past year! Number one kid in the State for a reason! Gifted athlete...but three star because he's a Husker and from Minnesota. I'm sure he will be on everyone's radar just like the last number one in state, three star athlete we took from Eden Prairie.
Seems like if Alabama is not heavily recruiting them that automatically takes a star away. lol

Reactions: saluno22
Honas and Washington

How about these no star guys with NU offers:
Tra Wilkins (OLB)
Jaden Davis (CB)

I know it is early but players are overlooked all the time. Yes you want a highly ranked recruiting class because statistically those players will pan out more often. Yet I am happy with both Honas and Washington because I feel they are quality players regardless of star rank.

Reactions: saluno22 and zrob
How about these no star guys with NU offers:
Tra Wilkins (OLB)
Jaden Davis (CB)

I know it is early but players are overlooked all the time. Yes you want a highly ranked recruiting class because statistically those players will pan out more often. Yet I am happy with both Honas and Washington because I feel they are quality players regardless of star rank.

Rivals shows Wilkins as a 3*.
Davis has a hell of a lot of offers for a guy with no stars (41!)

Rivals shows Wilkins as a 3*.
Davis has a hell of a lot of offers for a guy with no stars (41!)

Lol they must have just gotten to him, when I posted he was a no star. Both have impressive offers.

ADVERTISEMENT