ADVERTISEMENT

Any of the injured players returning today?

It’ll be interesting to see if Tommy is truly healthy. I could see Indiana picking on him more than the other DBs.
If Hill isn't close to 100%, he won't be on the field. I see his situation as pretty black and white.

The guy I would like to see "back" is Butler. I know he's been getting snaps but he's not been the same guy that we're going to need down the stretch.

If Hill isn't close to 100%, he won't be on the field. I see his situation as pretty black and white.

The guy I would like to see "back" is Butler. I know he's been getting snaps but he's not been the same guy that we're going to need down the stretch.
I forgot, why was he out again?

I thought I heard Rhule say Tommie was going to start last week but rupture his plantar fasciitis running out during the tunnel walk. Also said it was a good thing but very painful and should be good going forward.

Again I thought I heard that but maybe not

I thought I heard Rhule say Tommie was going to start last week but rupture his plantar fasciitis running out during the tunnel walk. Also said it was a good thing but very painful and should be good going forward.

Again I thought I heard that but maybe not
Ruptured planta fasciatis? That sounds like a season ending problem.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT