ADVERTISEMENT

Any news on the missing 5 year old?

Chidog31

All-American
Jan 11, 2007
I haven't heard anything new this morning, but have any of you? What terrible news. I hope they catch this person and hang them for this. I assume he/she will get attempted murder of a baby, murder of the mother, kidnapping, and whatever else they can throw at them. Hopefully the 5 year old boy is alive and they find him in good condition. My prayers are going out to this family and everyone involved with this.

Wowt is saying the boy has been "found" but no word on the condition. Very sad situation....sounds like the mother was in fear for the last month or two.

I haven't heard anything new this morning, but have any of you? What terrible news. I hope they catch this person and hang them for this. I assume he/she will get attempted murder of a baby, murder of the mother, kidnapping, and whatever else they can throw at them. Hopefully the 5 year old boy is alive and they find him in good condition. My prayers are going out to this family and everyone involved with this.

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/...olice-Connected-To-Missing-Boy-303030361.html

I just saw a post on Facebook that had a Tweet from an officer saying that those reports about the boy being found are false.

OwH has update......questioning 24 yr old son. He reportedly has confessed.....says threw 5 yr old in river. Searching now

Statistics back up that murder of women often involve people close to them. What made this son turn on his mother and brother.....who knows. Im just glad he turned himself in. It will be interesting to hear if the son was also part of the arson and burglary.

Pray the little boy to be found safe.

The sickness in our world grows and too many low allow it by inaction and excuses for behavior. Some people are just evil or decide it is the life they want to live that way.

I think there is more to this than just the son killing his mom. She had been concerned for a few weeks and had expressed concern to some friends about it. I had heard that someone else with knowledge told the police there may be more involved. A horrible situation for all involved.

What is the depth of the Elkhorn River in the area where the boy was allegedly thrown into the water?

They are talking about the death penalty already for the guy they have in custody.

You kill a child. You deserve the death penalty.

Part of me thinks the death penalty is almost to kind for this guy. Besides the way the death penalty is set up now does nobody any real good. Just gonna put the extended family through more misery watching the guy go through 5,000 different appeals. I'm for just letting him rot in a jail cell without parole myself. Let him think about it for a lifetime. If waterboarding was legal... Let him experience what the kid went though. Unfortunately thats not an option.

Reactions: sparky62
Kleine says the boy was still alive when thrown into the river and at this point it doesn't appear drugs were involved. This is exactly why we need to keep the death penalty in Nebraska. Pre medatated killing of one's mother and 5 year old brother. Sack of $hit needs to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT