ADVERTISEMENT

Another nice road win for the Husker women's team.

Very happy for Coach Williams as there were some really freaking ignorant posts (and in general talk around the state) last year about how she was a bad hire. I don't know how anyone would have expected any coach to have a very successful season last year with all the BS soap opera crap that led into that season.

chemistry. a few breaks here and there the rest of the way and they could be flirting with an 18 win season. who would have seen that coming?

chemistry. a few breaks here and there the rest of the way and they could be flirting with an 18 win season. who would have seen that coming?
:D I don't know for sure that they'll get to 18 but they sure could. Our freshman center is really good and most of the girls will be back next year with what looks to be a really strong recruiting class coming in.

:D I don't know for sure that they'll get to 18 but they sure could. Our freshman center is really good and most of the girls will be back next year with what looks to be a really strong recruiting class coming in.
And (this is crazy) the whole team practices TOGETHER. Good young team Williams is leading

Very happy for Coach Williams as there were some really freaking ignorant posts (and in general talk around the state) last year about how she was a bad hire. I don't know how anyone would have expected any coach to have a very successful season last year with all the BS soap opera crap that led into that season.

I was just about to post the very same thing. Amy was in a bad position last year. I said that she was the future and many mocked that.

They lose two seniors that work hard but are not extremely talented. They bring in four new players that will give us a full roster of big ten caliber talent. Amy is doing a fantastic job in only year two considering what she inherited, both talent wise and what the team chemistry was at the time. Her worst problem is that every tall girl in Nebraska wants to play volleyball, which I am fine with.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT