ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama HS football

Maybe the football player likes cock
Pumpkin Spice Coffee GIF by BuzzFeed

• Haha
Reactions: tman485
Practice film is awesome, and the drone film is even better…we are very lucky nowadays with the technology.

Better not do anything cute as a coach though…things can get taken the wrong way in a hurry.

That being said, these guys are something else. Good Lord.

• Love
Reactions: BTF69 and Laner2
Practice film is awesome, and the drone film is even better…we are very lucky nowadays with the technology.

Better not do anything cute as a coach though…things can get taken the wrong way in a hurry.

That being said, these guys are something else. Good Lord.
No shit!

When I coached FB there was soooo much goof around shit that could totally look bad even though it was nothing at all.

These guys though, they went off the deep end. ****ing Hoover is a pressure cooker and filled with dudes that lose their minds.

No shit!

When I coached FB there was soooo much goof around shit that could totally look bad even though it was nothing at all.

These guys though, they went off the deep end. ****ing Hoover is a pressure cooker and filled with dudes that lose their minds.
Yep these two went to far . But all this shit started in the college level when Mike Leach ( RIP) put Craig James kid in a shed at practice to help with a concussion. I remember when Kevin Wilson got canned at Indiana for ( Abusing Players) . Chuck Long coached with Wilson at Oklahoma ( before Indiana) Long said the problem is when he played in a Iowa; 80s ) the coach had 1 line with players he couldn’t cross ( anything Physical) in 2015 when Wilson got canned he said every player now he a line a coach can’t cross . Let I said these 2 went overboard, but most of the time the complaining is from a bunch of Pussies .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT