ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama HS football

Maybe the football player likes cock
Pumpkin Spice Coffee GIF by BuzzFeed

Practice film is awesome, and the drone film is even better…we are very lucky nowadays with the technology.

Better not do anything cute as a coach though…things can get taken the wrong way in a hurry.

That being said, these guys are something else. Good Lord.

• Love
Reactions: BTF69 and Laner2
Practice film is awesome, and the drone film is even better…we are very lucky nowadays with the technology.

Better not do anything cute as a coach though…things can get taken the wrong way in a hurry.

That being said, these guys are something else. Good Lord.
No shit!

When I coached FB there was soooo much goof around shit that could totally look bad even though it was nothing at all.

These guys though, they went off the deep end. ****ing Hoover is a pressure cooker and filled with dudes that lose their minds.

No shit!

When I coached FB there was soooo much goof around shit that could totally look bad even though it was nothing at all.

These guys though, they went off the deep end. ****ing Hoover is a pressure cooker and filled with dudes that lose their minds.
Yep these two went to far . But all this shit started in the college level when Mike Leach ( RIP) put Craig James kid in a shed at practice to help with a concussion. I remember when Kevin Wilson got canned at Indiana for ( Abusing Players) . Chuck Long coached with Wilson at Oklahoma ( before Indiana) Long said the problem is when he played in a Iowa; 80s ) the coach had 1 line with players he couldn’t cross ( anything Physical) in 2015 when Wilson got canned he said every player now he a line a coach can’t cross . Let I said these 2 went overboard, but most of the time the complaining is from a bunch of Pussies .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT