ADVERTISEMENT

After today...

I think we can win out. This team has come a long ways. Impressed with the D. If you told me a month ago we would lose by 5 to OSU I wouldn't have believed you. Just need to clean up a few things. Great effort today and GBR!!
Martinez had an off game, we had many dropped passes, muffed onside kick, Interception in the red zone. We still played them until the end. I don't believe in moral victories, but this has to give hope for the future. Big things coming my friends, big things.

Martinez had an off game, we had many dropped passes, muffed onside kick, Interception in the red zone. We still played them until the end. I don't believe in moral victories, but this has to give hope for the future. Big things coming my friends, big things.

They started 0 seniors on D and 3 total. We started 11. They had 3 turnovers and huge misses not to mention the first pick in the draft. They could have won by 30 but kept us in it. We aren’t close athletically and it’s not changing soon with who we’re losing.

Yup the team battled. Most of the players should be extremely proud of how well they showed. Glad we have Mo & Adrian to look forward to each year for a while. HCSF has some good seasons ahead of him.

Reactions: CatColumbia
No moral victories. But some proof of concept to use on the recruiting trail. Slightly more quality depth on defense avoids fatigue down the stretch. Slightly more consistent OL play makes the offense more dangerous.

Agreed. I won't call this a moral victory.

That said, this game gave me alot of hope and optimism for the future.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
They started 0 seniors on D and 3 total. We started 11. They had 3 turnovers and huge misses not to mention the first pick in the draft. They could have won by 30 but kept us in it. We aren’t close athletically and it’s not changing soon with who we’re losing.
Nobody cares what you think. Amazing how all our 3 stars competed with the 4 and 5 stars ehh dork??

Michigan State will be an interesting game. They are the polar opposite of us in that they have a very good defense but a mediocre offense.

Take a hike troll.

I think we are still going to struggle in close games. They really tightened up in the 2nd half when winning became a reality, and only loosened again when they were down by 2 scores. The JD drop was a "choke" type of play, not even getting his hands on a perfectly thrown ball...could have been the sun or something but that is a play that could have won the game...up by 5, and that is probably a TD as he was behind the d. Force OSU to throw the rest of the game.

Let this sink in THE big bad ohio st almost lost to a 2 win team in your house.

File:I_ain%27t_even_mad.jpg
latest

I think we are still going to struggle in close games. They really tightened up in the 2nd half when winning became a reality, and only loosened again when they were down by 2 scores. The JD drop was a "choke" type of play, not even getting his hands on a perfectly thrown ball...could have been the sun or something but that is a play that could have won the game...up by 5, and that is probably a TD as he was behind the d. Force OSU to throw the rest of the game.
Yep, we are down to little stuff now.

Reactions: headcard
shoot your self in the head and gettit over with

Stfu with the “we.” Everyone knows you’re just an idiot wasting their own time.

Can not believe our special teams. JD doesn’t catch it and lets in roll to our goal line? George Darlington used to say there is no reason a punt outside the ten should EVER hit the ground.

Can not believe our special teams. JD doesn’t catch it and lets in roll to our goal line? George Darlington used to say there is no reason a punt outside the ten should EVER hit the ground.

Yeah, that was bad.

Why don't you crawl back up that rancid cesspool your whore mother called a womb.

I think we can win out. This team has come a long ways. Impressed with the D. If you told me a month ago we would lose by 5 to OSU I wouldn't have believed you. Just need to clean up a few things. Great effort today and GBR!!
We are better but still a long ways to go. The defense still cannot stop the run, special teams are horrible and the offense disappears for stretches. We are better and i am encouraged we are improving but still a ways to go

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT