ADVERTISEMENT

After the Dowdell fumble…

That submarine tackle of Dowdell reminded me of the snow game in Lincoln against Texas several years ago. We were ahead late in the game and our receiver caught the ball. The Texas player submarined him and out came the ball and Texas recovered. They quickly scored and it was over. I hate losing to Texas.
My wife and my first game together. She had so many layers - she was like Ralphi’s brother from the Christmas story.

fox tv GIF by A Christmas Story Live

A couple of Texas fans in front of us were just in sweatshirts so we tried to help with some of our layers. He wouldn’t wear my red stocking hat … which I respected. Lol

Reactions: BigRedBeliever
That submarine tackle of Dowdell reminded me of the snow game in Lincoln against Texas several years ago. We were ahead late in the game and our receiver caught the ball. The Texas player submarined him and out came the ball and Texas recovered. They quickly scored and it was over. I hate losing to Texas.
What made it worse was Nunn had enough for the first down and we would have run out the clock with a series of kneel downs had he not fumbled…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT