1. Northwestern
2. Wisconsin
3. Iowa
3. Nebraska
3. IL
6. Minnesota
7. Purdue

Last edited:
What do either of us know? You left out Minny, and I didn't even notice. Go to Vegas with my picks at your own peril.

I am pretty in the know with IL. They will score, and score a lot. Its just a matter of them stopping teams. Purdue is a dumpster fire. But you might be right. When you are so far down, the only way to go is up.

Keep an eye on IL this weekend. I think they have a good showing from a decent test. If they don't, I am backing way off them.

LOL, we should just leave Minnesota out of everything. Winking

1. Nebraska 8-3 (6-2)
1. Minny 8-3 (6-2)
1. Badgers 8-3 (6-2)

What is the criteria to decide this tiebreaker? B1G record, overall record, calmest coach, nicest fan base???

lol. Calmest coach.

There are 6 teams that could legitimately win the West this year. Its going to be epic this year in the West.

Reactions: Cloud@Heart
EVERYONE NOTICE ALL THE TEAMS PICKED in any of the posts above ahead of N; have had a national top 5 recruiting class two of the last five years

EVERYONE NOTICE ALL THE TEAMS PICKED in any of the posts above ahead of N; have had a national top 5 recruiting class two of the last five years

Saw on the BTN last night that Michigan, MSU, OSU, and PSU all have top 10 recruiting classes.

lol. Calmest coach.

There are 6 teams that could legitimately win the West this year. Its going to be epic this year in the West.

This is such a stupid and ignorant comment.

Wisconsin has a chance because their schedule is a joke and they can play defense.
Minnesota has a chance because they have Nebraska and Wisconsin at home and can stop the run.
Nebraska has a chance because they have the most offensive talent, best QB, and the best run defense.

Northwestern has no chance because their offense is terrible and they have a tough schedule.
Iowa has a dumpster fire for an offense, and no speed on defense.
Purdue is terrible.
Illinois still sucks vs. anyone with a pulse.

Wisconsin has a chance because their schedule is a joke and they can play defense.
Minnesota has a chance because they have Nebraska and Wisconsin at home and can stop the run.
Nebraska has a chance because they have the most offensive talent, best QB, and the best run defense.

Northwestern has no chance because their offense is terrible and they have a tough schedule.
Purdue is terrible.

I didn't mean to piss in your crisper. Well, maybe I did. But your post makes me think you don't watch football.

1. Wisconsin
2. Nebraska
3. Minnesota
------- Mendoza line ------
Who gives a rip?

Kind of early to be picking winners, but here's my guess:

1. Minnesota
2. Wisconsin
3. NU
4. Northwestern
5. Iowa
6. Illinois
7. Purdue

And I suppose if you put me on the spot, I would pick OhSU to win the conference completely humiliating whoever the west has to offer up for sacrifice.

I'd pick Iowa or Illinois over Northwestern or Minnesota. Paper tigers.

NU
NW
Minn
Whisky
Iowa
Ill
Purdue

I think the difference is the defense comes around enough for the team to get it done. See wisky falling apart when forced to pass. NW and Minn will
Be tough and physical like Wisky wants to be. The bottom three really just when I rcalled they were in the division.

Purdue is terrible.

I thought NW offense looked decent the first two games. But I didnt watch the entire Stanford game. Just enough to see them crush the Cardinal spirit haha! Just wondering your thoughts on the NW lack of offense stance? (Really is just a question not saying you are wrong)

I thought NW offense looked decent the first two games. But I didnt watch the entire Stanford game. Just enough to see them crush the Cardinal spirit haha! Just wondering your thoughts on the NW lack of offense stance? (Really is just a question not saying you are wrong)

They have 5 offensive touchdowns in 2 games. And 1of those games was vs. a GodAwful FCS team.

And people want to applaud them for their defensive effort vs. Stanford, but Stanfords skill talent is terrible.

Reactions: SDhusker12
They have 5 offensive touchdowns in 2 games. And 1of those games was vs. a GodAwful FCS team.

And people want to applaud them for their defensive effort vs. Stanford, but Stanfords skill talent is terrible.

Wiw...how in the hell did they put up 41 last week? That is nuts for being all defensive or ST haha

Reactions: Cornicator

Purdue is terrible.

Stop the run? Minnesota is currently sitting at 89th in the nation at stopping the run. Their secondary is the strength of that defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT