ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Rodgers is a boss

otismotis08

Head Coach
Jan 5, 2012
parts unknown
That throw in the back corner of the end zone was unreal, but just seems to be commonplace for him. His cool demeanor on the field is incredible. Not a GB fan, but if I were, I'd be begging them to make a couple trade moves to give Rodgers another weapon or two. Another Packers-Patriots SB may be around the corner. Last time it was Favre 35, Bledsoe 21.

Damn, his receivers made some very nice catches. Let's give them some credit, Aaron.

He is doing this with Davante being out. He punished the Chiefs LBs with passes to his RBs all night. Incredible
To be fair if were talking about players being out. The Chiefs had 2 Dline starters, 2 Oline starters, Then a 3rd online starter went out, And Obviously no Mahomes. This was actually closer then I thought it was going to be.

To be fair if were talking about players being out. The Chiefs had 2 Dline starters, 2 Oline starters, Then a 3rd online starter went out, And Obviously no Mahomes. This was actually closer then I thought it was going to be.
I'm not a Chiefs fan (understatement), but I think Mahomes's knee injury will be a blessing in disguise. He was struggling with that ankle injury, which wasn't going to heal if he kept playing. Sitting for a few weeks will allow him to get fully healthy, and it's not like the Chiefs need a great record to win the AFC Worst.

I'm not a Chiefs fan (understatement), but I think Mahomes's knee injury will be a blessing in disguise. He was struggling with that ankle injury, which wasn't going to heal if he kept playing. Sitting for a few weeks will allow him to get fully healthy, and it's not like the Chiefs need a great record to win the AFC Worst.
Chiefs will be fine as far as reaching the playoffs, but I am concerned that Mahomes' injuries will continue. He may have escaped a long-term knee issue for now, but once those ligaments are stretched, the likelihood of recurring issues will increase. And it gets in your head. Hope he continues to be healthy...it's good for the game and Andy Reid deserves a SB shot.

That throw in the back corner of the end zone was unreal, but just seems to be commonplace for him. His cool demeanor on the field is incredible. Not a GB fan, but if I were, I'd be begging them to make a couple trade moves to give Rodgers another weapon or two. Another Packers-Patriots SB may be around the corner. Last time it was Favre 35, Bledsoe 21.
Do you really think he was throwing that in the corner of the end zone?? Hell no, he's trying to throw the ball out of the back of the end zone. He and the Packers got extremely lucky on that play

Do you really think he was throwing that in the corner of the end zone?? Hell no, he's trying to throw the ball out of the back of the end zone. He and the Packers got extremely lucky on that play
Who's to say? If he was simply throwing it away, Rodgers would have easily been able to wing it much farther.

I'm not discounting that the Chiefs are banged up. Just saying A-Rod has been killing it without his best WR. KC played a hell of a game. Hope to see them again in the SB.

Reactions: Hastings4Huskers
I think the patriots have the worst division.

As a Chiefs fan as well as a Husker fan, I’m getting a little tired of watching defenses continue to fail to get off the field in the 4th quarter of one score games.

The Chiefs have lost 5 of 7 at home, including the playoffs. In all 5 losses, their defense gave up countless 3rd or 4th and longs over and over again in the 4th quarter.

As a Chiefs fan as well as a Husker fan, I’m getting a little tired of watching defenses continue to fail to get off the field in the 4th quarter of one score games.

The Chiefs have lost 5 of 7 at home, including the playoffs. In all 5 losses, their defense gave up countless 3rd or 4th and longs over and over again in the 4th quarter.
Maybe they should fire their DC?

Must be a Viqueen fan right Thor??Laughing
Just not a fan of any skirt wearing QB that gets referee protection for both himself and his wide receiver pals. Many of the over protective calls being made and ruining the NFL today are a result of that girly man's antics over the years.

I am much more a fan of college football fan than pro, but I’m also a realist. Rodgers makes more unbelievable throws than anyone I have ever seen. If you took the greatest 50 throws of Brady and Rodgers combined, Rodgers probably has 48 of them. And I’m not sure which two Brady could throw in there for his. I honestly don’t remember seeing many highlights of Brady making great throws, especially on the run. All his are standing in the pocket with no one around him. If you could give me one quarterback for one season and everything else was equal. I would go with Rodgers in a heartbeat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT