ADVERTISEMENT

A.P Poll Texass new Number 1. NU #27th

None of it matters for Nebraska. Nice to play at ranked teams the next 2 weeks. Need to find 1 more win in that remaining schedule

Yeah the polls are a joke for sure. The 1 loss SEC teams need to drop another 5 spots at least (for losing against unranked opponents) and work their way back.. not sure any big 12 team should be ranked in the top 15. I'm good with Nebraska flying under the radar coming into the Indiana game as an unassuming under dog

Makes you wonder how Michigan is still ranked after losing to USC and Washington since neither are in the Top 25. LOL
Agree. That Michigan team is not a top 25 program. They could have very easily lost to Minny last week if not for the botched onsides kick call

Do you think Nebraska could beat Michigan?

Yeah, I think we could. This Michigan team is pretty simple to beat if you can stop their run game. Easier said than done, but I’m convinced we COULD beat them. Michigan defense isn’t nearly as good as the last few years, decent, but not nearly as good as they were.

Yeah the polls are a joke for sure. The 1 loss SEC teams need to drop another 5 spots at least (for losing against unranked opponents) and work their way back.. not sure any big 12 team should be ranked in the top 15. I'm good with Nebraska flying under the radar coming into the Indiana game as an unassuming under dog
I don’t think we’ll be an underdog against Indiana

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT