ADVERTISEMENT

Football A message from Tommy Armstrong to Nebraska fans

Robin Washut

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2008
Tommy Armstrong just posted this message to Nebraska fans on his Instagram account...

First I want to thank the university of Nebraska for allowing me to be a part of such a great team. Secondly I would like to say thank you to the fans who have always been a part of my life these past 5 years. You guys have supported not only me but this team through all tough times and great times. I know I promised that I would play but some times there are things you just can't recover from as fast. I would kill to be out there one last time with my boys but I know they will do just fine. I just want the fans in nebraska to know I gave it my all and it saddens me to walk out there my last time without that uniform on again with my brothers. I'll always cherish the moments I left on this field and the friendships I made. I will soak in every moment I can this last home game because I know I will never see another fan base like this again. You guys are truly the greatest fans in the world. You have been more than just fans to me over my career at Nebraska. You have been like a family to me!!!! And for that I say Thank You!!! Thank You HuskerNation for all the years you believed in me. #GBR

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.