ADVERTISEMENT

A Little Something for the Alt Uni Crowd

king_kong_

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
GLfeW2uWIAIahpM

Reactions: zrob
Trying to decide if authentic is in reference to it being an actual helmet or the design is something we should expect to see.

Trying to decide if authentic is in reference to it being an actual helmet or the design is something we should expect to see.
this is kind of my thought

is this another alt uni leak? or merely a collectible?

Most those prices are pretty crazy.

A sweatshirt with short sleeves is $80.

But don't miss out on the sweet deal of the women's NCAA big dance shirt. Originally $30, now only $10.

Love the unis, but hate the weird N. I'd wouldn't mind the new old skoolish Herbie logo on the side either. We can pray that Adidas can finally churn something out worth while.
We don’t need a fat farmer cartoon on our helmets it’s sucks when we have to wear them on the basketball uniforms..

What is weird about the N? Majority of Nebraska sports gear have that N on them..

Baseball team now has that capital N now on their caps..

We don’t need a fat farmer cartoon on our helmets it’s sucks when we have to wear them on the basketball uniforms..

What is weird about the N? Majority of Nebraska sports gear have that N on them..

Baseball team now has that capital N now on their caps..
Personal choice. I hate that N. I like the old school N that is on our current helmets and do not think we should deviate from that. I also like the Herbie logo, but like I said personal opinion.

Personal choice. I hate that N. I like the old school N that is on our current helmets and do not think we should deviate from that. I also like the Herbie logo, but like I said personal opinion.
Herbie logo is embarrassing. You can’t tell me you don’t have any attire that has that N on it.. 95% of Nebraska stuff has it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT