ADVERTISEMENT

8 turnovers in 8 quarters

The maddening part of these turnovers is that it's not a d back making a great turn on a ball and winning a hi point 50/50.

Or Sims just getting lit up by a lineman separating him from the ball.

He's just dropping the ball. Or staring down the receiver, and forcing the d back.to make an easy pick.

Don't think it's going to get better.

Sims turned the ball over 4x today without even taking a hit

Just dropped the ball on the ground and ran away from it or threw it right to the defender

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Rhule before the season,: "If you turn it over, you won't play..."

What a clown.
You cannot have different rules for different players. That's how you lose players and a team.

Grant coughed it up last week, and today he was a no-show. Where were the freshmen on offense? We think we can beat teams with former walk-ons trying to be the receivers?

They don't play the freshmen because they don't know the playbook? The playbook is nothing more than carrying out your assignment.

But, we can play 5 year guys like Piper, Corcoran, Benhart who miss assignments several times in the same drive.
That excuse of those young, talented players not playing because they don't know the playbook, is total bullshit.

that is unacceptable!!! Nebraska fans deserve better. Get him the heck out of the game!!! How can you play QB probably your entiere life and now you become a turnover machine??? Any why would Rhule want him???

Sims turned the ball over 4x today without even taking a hit

Just dropped the ball on the ground and ran away from it or threw it right to the defender
One of them he could have fell on but tried to pick it up instead. Maybe he just doesn't think it's that big of deal?

Reactions: king_kong_
True. But I'm talking about the young OLmen as well. The young guys on defense acquitted themselves very well today, but the OL needs some new blood.
Defense is organized and playing young players all game from start to finish. Offense is the veteran unit. All previous P5 starters I believe. And they are dysfunctional. Ridiculous. I'm with you. Play some new people. And how ironic is it that we finally have a center who can accurately snap and we still have issues.

TOs on snaps. You can't beat decent teams fumbling the ball on snaps. This rebuild is from the ground up.

No sense of urgency whatsoever
Was watching the first game with someone who occasionally watches the Huskers. On that trick play he was like WTF was that. Is your qb the coolest cucumber ever or does he not have a sense of urgency. I think we now know.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT