ADVERTISEMENT

5 STAR ERIK GILBERT COMMITS TO NEBRASKA

Ha! What jackass would say something like that?
Frost_headshake-min-1.gif

B? Really???? Just based on the difference in past years and effort, A+
Yeah.. they ranked #26 in recruiting .. I had a hard time going higher than that, but they have been crushing the portal and late undecided recruits .. like I said, I was wrong

And I don’t compare Rhule to Frost. Tallest midget or smartest retard comes to mind ..

Guess this is good but one has to wonder about a guy so highly ranked and ends up transferring after the first year and now again. I assume someone on the staff would ask that question.
If he can get his head on straight, he’s one of the best tightend’s in America. Also, if you follow UGA football at all, you know we have a first rounder in Brock Bowers and a potential first rounder in Darnell Washington, plus a complex offense. Tough situation for him.

Good luck to you guys…I think it’s safe to say you’ve gained a number of dawg fans that’ll be pulling for you.

If he can get his head on straight, he’s one of the best tightend’s in America. Also, if you follow UGA football at all, you know we have a first rounder in Brock Bowers and a potential first rounder in Darnell Washington, plus a complex offense. Tough situation for him.

Good luck to you guys…I think it’s safe to say you’ve gained a number of dawg fans that’ll be pulling for you.
Well, I've been a Dawg fan every time they play Alabama already, anyway. Right now, you guys are the program to beat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT