ADVERTISEMENT

447 yards passing by vaunted, prolific USM QB

If you put a gun to my head HTO I would still choose Peelini over Callyhan.If I put a gun to your head who would you choose?

If you put a gun to my head HTO I would still choose Peelini over Callyhan.If I put a gun to your head who would you choose?

Looking back on it, I wish someone would have put a gun to Cally's head and told him to make a change at DC before 2007, when we realized how much Jay Moore and Adam Carriker covered for him.

When every single post you make to denigrate someone references Bo you look silly. For someone who claims to be such a "Husker fan" you sure spend little time discussing the Huskers and a lot of time discussing coaches who are no longer here. Maybe get a new shtick?

I've discussed the Huskers plenty on here, including game film breakdown, in detail. Shit turds like you don't deserve the time spent to put them together and answer the amount of questions I use to answer. Same goes with all the other posters who use to actively participate in those threads with 2,500 views and 2+ pages, every single time I'd start a thread. You remind me of @redthru&thru, he bitched a year or two ago about "no football discussion" so I started a thread 3 straight weeks about the games and he was nowhere to be found.

Spare me what I spend time discussing, I've brought more value to this board in 1 day than you have combined since you joined.

Pull. The. Trigger.

I've lived one heck of a life already.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
I've discussed the Huskers plenty on here, including game film breakdown, in detail. Shit turds like you don't deserve the time spent to put them together and answer the amount of questions I use to answer. Same goes with all the other posters who use to actively participate in those threads with 2,500 views and 2+ pages, every single time I did it.

All past tense...

Reactions: Scheisse
Looking back on it, I wish someone would have put a gun to Cally's head and told him to make a change at DC before 2007, when we realized how much Jay Moore and Adam Carriker covered for him.

What sad is his best QB sat the bench till his premada Kellar was hurt.
I hope Banker isn't a cosgrove but I have to give the staff some time to recruit it's own team.

Pull. The. Trigger.

I've lived one heck of a life already.[/QUOTE]

I'm disappointed in you that you can't even decide.
Never liked getting the hell kicked out of us during both tenures but having a couple of losing seasons made me appreciate 9 and a couple 10 win seasons.

I'm disappointed in you that you can't even decide.
Never liked getting the hell kicked out of us during both tenures but having a couple of losing seasons made me appreciate 9 and a couple 10 win seasons.

I made a decision, PULL. THE. TRIGGER.

I don't appreciate anyone pissing all over Nebraska football, the University, state and fans all over this world.

I made a decision, PULL. THE. TRIGGER.

I don't appreciate anyone pissing all over Nebraska football, the University, state and fans all over this world.

Fair enough you chose integrity ( which Callahan didn't have in the first place called TO an old crusting you know what)over winning.

I also will have to like TO hire over Pederson choice. Now Eichorst has made his I hope it's better than the last two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT