ADVERTISEMENT

$4.00 NFL ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to 1 NFL game in Kansas City. I got free tickets. Otherwise, I wouldn't have gone. Baseball games can be pretty high as well.

I've been to 1 NFL game in Kansas City. I got free tickets. Otherwise, I wouldn't have gone. Baseball games can be pretty high as well.

Walking in the parking lot to actually get to Arrowhead Stadium is an adventure trying to dodge all of the alcohol bottles/cans thrown all over the place. Just making it to the stadium without tripping/falling over items etc...is an accomplishment. Winking

Reactions: Pitt State
Couldn't pay me to attend and NFL game, never have been a big fan of that and even less of a fan after all of the antics of the on field protesters. Oh and yeah they donated 100 million to some player driven fund after they took the money from the Breast Cancer Awareness fund that was raised in October when all of them were wearing Pepto Bismol colored socks, gloves and the like. They're so philanthropic, the NFL that is.

But didnt they donate 100 million dollars!?!?

ALL IS WELL

I read the league took the 89 mil. from military charities and breast cancer awareness and put the money into social justice programs.

Ps...sorry Aksarben, I didn't read your post, didn't mean to step on it, again, sorry.

Last edited:
DAD has to discipline JR... But when dad has allowed his balls to be cut off in response to perceived public opinion... The inmates are ruining the asylum! NFL has every bit of this coming to them ans then some. Then they renewed the contract of the person who is causing ALL this, paying him over $40 million a YEAR to do it. Do not panic, all is well!!!

I don't watch unless my Broncos are playing and my Broncos are unwatchable so I haven't watched much this year.

The NBA survived Mahmoud Abdul Rouf, the NFL will survive this. $4 tickets to see the Colts v Bills is more likely because both teams suck and it's going to be snowing in Buffalo on Sunday. No doubt some of it is likely due to people misinterpreting the players kneeling for the anthem. I personally think playing the anthem before sporting events is a bit silly, but that's just my opinion. And has anyone ever wondered why they don't play the anthem before PGA events? PBA Bowling? Why aren't the players on the field in Memorial stadium for the anthem? The NFL could solve their problem by just having the players come out after the anthem is played.

The NBA survived Mahmoud Abdul Rouf, the NFL will survive this. $4 tickets to see the Colts v Bills is more likely because both teams suck and it's going to be snowing in Buffalo on Sunday. No doubt some of it is likely due to people misinterpreting the players kneeling for the anthem. I personally think playing the anthem before sporting events is a bit silly, but that's just my opinion. And has anyone ever wondered why they don't play the anthem before PGA events? PBA Bowling? Why aren't the players on the field in Memorial stadium for the anthem? The NFL could solve their problem by just having the players come out after the anthem is played.
Nice try........but you're simply wrong.....but carry on if it makes you feel better.

I don't watch unless my Broncos are playing and my Broncos are unwatchable so I haven't watched much this year.
The Chiefs have become that way for me. I still think Denver will beat them in the last regular season game. I'm not convinced the Chiefs win the division either. :(

I slowed down watching the nfl with free agency, I got to see great teams like the steelers and niners in their prime.
then after barry switser jimmy johnson and the cowboys, super bowls I basically stopped watching the nfl...their players hating on America hasn't helped that any.

Reactions: huskerfan1000
Sponsored patriotism. And there aren't as many eyes on the other sports.

I know it was rhetorical, but I wanted an excuse to post this tangential article...
https://deadspin.com/surprise-military-reunions-at-nfl-games-reach-peak-bull-1727940877

I love the term "peak bullsh!t".

Stopped watching the NFL when they started kneeling. Has nothing to do with Fox News. On my dresser in a display case is the folded flag from my father's casket. Last thing I see at night, first thing I see in the morning. Also a SOF Veteran myself. They have their right to protest - I have mine.

Sad that it's come to this. But the kneeling started well before Trump, so blaming him is comical.

Stopped watching the NFL when they started kneeling. Has nothing to do with Fox News. On my dresser in a display case is the folded flag from my father's casket. Last thing I see at night, first thing I see in the morning. Also a SOF Veteran myself. They have their right to protest - I have mine.

Sad that it's come to this. But the kneeling started well before Trump, so blaming him is comical.
This.
These players should have to hand a flag over to a widow or even just attend a funeral. Theyd never kneel again if they have a brain and a soul.

Its not about why they are kneeling. The fact is, if they had ANY repect or notion of what our armed forces did and are doing, they would NEVER want to kneel. They would look forward to standing for the anthem.

Americans are spoiled rotten, no one more so than NFL players and celebrities.

In all transparency, I'll have to admit I don't physically go to the NU games much at all anymore. I'm a 100% combat wounded disabled Vet myself. Last few games I went to I watched from under the bleachers on the North side stadium through a chain-link fence. Not what I would call a great view or a great experience. Just not physically able to handle the ramps and the stairs anymore, so TV is about it for me. Plus, I can "pause" the game for the bathroom runs. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT