ADVERTISEMENT

30,000 empty seats next week

it's already sold out lol nice try though

this is going to succeed whether you all want it to or not
It may be sold out but I think they threw tickets to the first two games into that OU game package for free in order to get there. I would expect to see plenty of empty seats but then again I'm surprised to see Husker fans travel to all of these road game debacles too.

I’m not going to bet on the official end to sellout streak. That requires them to admit it. They will sell to a booster for pennies. They really should stop claiming it.

But there will be a new record for empty seats this Saturday.
Sell out and capacity crowd are very different. If the tickets are sold, it’s a sell out. Has nothing to do with people showing up to the game

Luckily I was able to sell my tickets before today….they are worth much, much less than what I sold them for after today

Sell out and capacity crowd are very different. If the tickets are sold, it’s a sell out. Has nothing to do with people showing up to the game
Nothing to do with anything, other than the university’s credibility.

Nothing to do with anything, other than the university’s credibility.
You can say that all you want, but the definition of a sellout is all the tickets sold. You want them to declare the sellout over when all the tickets are sold but people don’t show up? Definitions matter. And by definition, a sellout simply means the tickets have been sold. Deal with it

You can say that all you want, but the definition of a sellout is all the tickets sold. You want them to declare the sellout over when all the tickets are sold but people don’t show up? Definitions matter. And by definition, a sellout simply means the tickets have been sold. Deal with it
When they sell them for less than 10% face value in order to keep the streak alive, when they resort to gimmicks like offloading North Dakota and Georgia Southern tickets in packages with Oklahoma tickets, then the streak is fake. Everyone knows it’s just accounting tricks. And when that’s all it is, it’s nothing to be proud of.

People have eyes, and those that chose to use them will notice many thousands of empty seats next week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT