ADVERTISEMENT

3 -16

GaRed

Head Coach
Sep 3, 2004
America
3-16 in games that are decided by one score in the last 3 years. We lead the nation badly in turnovers. I think last year as well. Who's fault ? Satterfield ! Rhule ! HH ! , Sims !...Officials ! Run it !....fumble...Pass it !....INT. Plenty of blame for everyone.

• Sad
Reactions: V-Doub
Transfer QBs making shit happen…

Michael Penix Jr.
Bo Nix
Sam Hartman
Caleb Williams
DJ Uiagalelei
Dillon Gabriel
Quinn Ewers
Shadaddy’s boi (Lol not really🤣)

Also might be one or two I’m not thinking of, but the point is, if you hit on a top transfer QB you’ll win more games the next year. Gotta take two next cycle (plus 1-2 HS players) and we HAVE to hit on one of our two transfers QBs. If we miss on the next QB, well, I don’t want to talk about that right now…

I agree with you, but then again I routinely watch anonymous random QBs that no one has ever heard of win games for very average programs. So... is it the QBs or is it the coaching they get here? Probably both.

I feel fairly optimistic that Rhule will upgrade the talent at the position. It might be kind hard not to.
The mind numbing mistakes are so frustrating but not unique to our QBs. Clearly Sims is not gonna change and Heinrich’s accuracy issues keep biting him in the ass. I’m not sure those are coaching issues that are fixable.

With his inexperience Heinrich should have the most room to decrease his mental errors in the passing game but I just don’t see his accuracy improving.

Reactions: huntered
coaching.

plain and simple.

so many, like today, were avoidable.
Well coaches don't throw or handle the ball. If it's just coaching then lets just get rid of them and get the next new set for the umpteenth time huh ? Because that's the answer right ? Screw the obvious lack of talent and youth. When our players held accountable ? How many years are we going to lead the nation or be on the wrong end of turnovers and have fans that expect to win ? Expect to...in some bazzaro world.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Transfer QBs making shit happen…

Shadaddy’s boi (Lol not really🤣)
5eiXbJ2.gif

Reactions: V-Doub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT