ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME TREAD!

The bend and not break defense plays right into the clock stopping on first down. Bring some pressure Banker

Hooray!! It was starting to feel like one of those close games from last year! But got it this time!

C'mon huskerbaseball13... PelinieTheCrutch... ThereIsNoPlace... It's not so bad. We're 6-0! That is good! Join us positive fans in celebrating a VICTORY!

Let the haters crawl back into the woodwork. Goodbye huskerbaseball13. Goodbye ThereIsNoPlace. Goodbye PeliniIsACrutch. Better luck next game!

They are still good fans. They just have doubts, as do many of us. But 6-0 is still pretty darn impressive for Riley and Co. Think about it.. We have as many wins as last year, without a blemish on our record. Gotta love it!!

They are still good fans. They just have doubts, as do many of us. But 6-0 is still pretty darn impressive for Riley and Co. Think about it.. We have as many wins as last year, without a blemish on our record. Gotta love it!!
Everyone has doubts. But seriously, why not enjoy the ride and the progress? How can it be any fun to poo boo gutsy wins like this, because we aren't a MNC team?

I'm not banishing them forever. However, they didn't post until the shit hit the fan. Am I wrong in calling them out?

I'm not banishing them forever. However, they didn't post until the shit hit the fan. Am I wrong in calling them out?

You're OK, Brutha. None of these guys want us to lose, they are just a little more critical of the play of our team, which I understand. We all want us to play perfect ball. It's just that some people are more real realistic and realize that even good teams aren't perfect. Unfortunately I'm one of those guys that wants perfection too, but I realize that 6-0 is freaking awesome!! So happy for Riley and his staff, after the crap they had to go through last year.

It's funny all the ppl that showed up to voice their disapproval when it hit 17-15. The thread multiplied by 10. "I told you so... I told you so..." Being worried is one thing, and having agendas you want to beat to death are another.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
ADVERTISEMENT