ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME TREAD!

Regardless of how this turns out, the Blackshirts have done well on the road. Scored a TD and held Indiana despite being on the field longer than their counterparts.

Reactions: ncaalover12
Please excuse me....I'm still trying to fathom a holding call on a defensive lineman. I think the powers that be in college football will have to reconvene...because that ref created a new penalty in college football.

Reactions: ncaalover12
Got us right where they want us....can't run the ball, making Tommie throw it. We'll give them the pick 6 they're waiting for

We have a lot more posters here now.

Thats because we are a 4th quarter team so everyone sets their alarm clock to go off when the 4th quarter starts. The 1st 3 quarters obviously dont matter.

Boxes, how do you say "we just need to survive one more week"?. Its not like we have another bye week next week or all of our players will be majically healed next week.

Thats because we are a 4th quarter team so everyone sets their alarm clock to go off when the 4th quarter starts. The 1st 3 quarters obviously dont matter.

Boxes, how do you say "we just need to survive one more week"?. Its not like we have another bye week next week or all of our players will be majically healed next week.

We're hurting. Just need to make it to another week. Why stress out any more than we should?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT