ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread!

If I'm a Southern Miss fan, I'm pissed at the fake punt. Eagles had the momentum, Huskers have stalled on offense. Punt the ball, don't give back the momentum.

Anyone else yelling at Newby to cut back and hit the holes instead of running to the sidelines every play?

good gawd YES. He needs to plant his foot, put his head and shoulders down and get 3-4 yards and quit prancing east and west

Looking forward to seeing more fullback traps and screens going forward. Jano is pretty athletic, and teams don't prepare for the FB. Nice complementary piece to the offense. Now if we could just get Carter to catch some passes and get in the same page with TA, we'd have a Power Passing Game!

Reactions: leodisflowers
If I'm a Southern Miss fan, I'm pissed at the fake punt. Eagles had the momentum, Huskers have stalled on offense. Punt the ball, don't give back the momentum.
Not a fan but a desperate call that fooled no one. This still hurts to watch Neb.

QB and FB involved in the run game! I really like the diversity of our O and the way our front 7 play the run on D. But our pass D is SO bad the rest might not matter.

Seems like we complained about poor tackling for the last 5 Years. Now we cant either cover or tackle in the secondary

front 4 can't get pressure on a regular basis, and we don't have anyone who can cover. bad combination

This defense is like a bad mix between Pelini's last year and Cosgrove. Just brutal. Gerry isn't playing well at all and imo needs to be benched.

should #5 be in the game? he has no chance of hanging with anybody coming out of their backfield.

This defense is like a bad mix between Pelini's last year and Cosgrove. Just brutal. Gerry isn't playing well at all and imo needs to be benched.
Gerry is playing hurt I believe. Something isn't right with him. He's whiffing on plays he normally makes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT