ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Wide Open GIF by Cole Swindell

We need to churn the ****ing D side, they aren’t real good… at least a few of them

Only a fool didn’t see this coming. Our D plays soft, keeps everything in front on them. We aren’t playing smart on D. UNI exposed us with the long drives, just couldn’t punch it in. Lots of work to do for this team.

As I type this, they crush the left side of our line for 11 yards.
Hartzog is soft

Soft and lazy, avoids contact and reaches.

Reactions: Bruce1981
Then why not just take a timeout? You might need that challenge later. There are 3 possessions left per team possibly
Game changing challenges that are won are challenged without coaches more often than not. I'm not arguing, just giving the reason I don't hate it.

We look like a team that’s spend the better part of the last 2 weeks reading our own press clippings (and parading around on every talk show that would have us)

Reactions: canaham and thall_
Illinois looking a lot like Wisconsin used to with the running game.

Looks like our vaunted D has met their match this game.

Only a fool didn’t see this coming. Our D plays soft, keeps everything in front on them. We aren’t playing smart on D. UNI exposed us with the long drives, just couldn’t punch it in. Lots of work to do for this team.

As I type this, they crush the left side of our line for 11 yards.

Soft and lazy, avoids contact and reaches.
Did you call it before this game? Easy to Monday quarterback

Reactions: headcard
We look like a team that’s spend the better part of the last 2 weeks reading our own press clippings (and parading around on every talk show that would have us)
Illini are a pretty good squad. Well coached. That play was exhibit A.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT